LLR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LLR, Savannah OR Sun. I only have four Vivillions, so whichever you have the most of is fine by me of those two. I like both but I'm not greedy xD.

My friend code is 0318-9009-4542 and my game name is Sayuri
    Ok that would make 5.
    I'm ok with that if you are.

My friend code is 1907-9797-0140
    My in game name is Sage.

OOPs I misread that last message.
    I have games set for both Sun and Savanna, so I have as many as I want.
    Your choice.
    LLR, Not yet. I'm looking for an Absolite (to use during my nuzlocke run), I'm guessing a lot of people like it though. :/
    LLR, I'll be on for a little while now but if I go offline I'll come back around 9. I have some other things to do today as well, so at the least I'll aim to be back around 9 if we don't trade before I go offline :) Thanks again!
    LLR, I dunno what time it is where you are, but it's just gone 5 here. I wasn't sure what time zone you were in so decided to come on and find out when would be convenient. So around 9ish my time? Ok.
    hey LLR I just had an Idea. have you ever thought uploading rare forms of vivillon to the GTS over and over asking only for other vivillon in return you could take the market on it. you said you had multiple games and systems right? people always ask for legendary pokemon and things for forms like Icy Snow, Sandstorm, and Monsoon. If you uploaded these asking for only Vivillon in return you could corner the market. lol
    LLR, Yay! Thanks! now my collection is complete! I owe you one... may be five lol. If there is anything you need that I would be pleased to help! Thanks again!
    Sorry, but your help was, although useful, half on the wrong subject, I meant that I can't edit my Friend Safari Information, I have a stunkfish, but I can't seem to add it to the list
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back