LLR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LLR Well, I've literally just started the game this week, and I really want to enjoy and explore all of the things it has to offer before I start committing all my game funds to catching and raising Scatterbug, which is what this would mean. I would rather only agree to trade what I have in hand. If it means I miss out on getting the set then that's something I'll just have to accept as my loss. So yeah, I can hold onto the ones I have till the 17th with pleasure - but trading for just three (or four if I get to evolve Spewpa) will be fine.
    Edit: I took a look at his profile comments, and so it's indeed about the F.Safari and that the Pokémon he wants you to tell him about are in his Friend Safari.

He understood that you could help him telling what Pokémon exists in his FS and hence him asking for your Friend Code but now I think he assumed you could also understand Portuguese since you said you speak a little bit of Spanish (it's common to happen).
    Hi there,

that person is saying that he's Brazilian, speaks Portuguese and is asking you to send him your friend code and to add him so then you can tell him what Pokémon exists somewhere, that he doesn't say exactly where but I suppose it's the Friend Safari in XY.

I was going to ask where have you met this person but I now see that it was here. I'm scratching my head wondering why would someone speak to you in Portuguese on a English-speaking forum, taking into account that you're from the USA and since you've required my help, you don't speak the language. =S

If you need any more help, just ask me. I'll be glad to help! ;)
    LLR,

Hiya :)
    There's no way I'll have that many gardens to trade by that time. I have three plus one Spewpa I can probably evolve before the 17th, so I would only be looking to trade for that many at this point. I don't have time at the moment to raise up 17, unfortunately :) Is that all right with you or do you want to change your mind?
    LLR, po cara valew, eu sou brasileiro e falo portugues, me manda o seu friend code e me adiciona, ai você me fala quais pokemons existem no meu
    LLR, po cara valew, eu sou brasileiro e falo portugues, me manda o seu friend code e me adiciona, ai você me fala quais pokemons existem no meu
    LLR, I don't mind waiting till then. I'm not in any real hurry - I just like them and they look pretty. I'm not looking for the event ones or anything special. Just some variety because I love bugs and grass types and I always like the butterfly pokemon in pokemon games. Reminds me of Butterfree who I adored so much back in Gen 1 xD.

Thanks for getting in touch:D
    LLR, thanks i will keep that mind but you could give me your opinion on my card set i have one card so far the rest will be done when i get opinions on my first card there all done but i need an opinion on the set.
    Sure, would you like to exchange codes? I'm good with anything actually haven't found many people to play with at all
    LLR,
    I would be wonderful if you could check my safari!
    I'm trying to get a team of Seviper, Arbok, Yanmega, Dustox, Magikarp,and I haven't decided on the last one yet, I might go with Carnivine. I just want a full Jessie Team. :D
    LLR, I had someone check already ^.^ It's normal with Teddiurisa and Minccino, not sure on the 3rd as they weren't online at the same time.
    LLR,
    also can you direct me to thread were people want to battle casual thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back