Uralya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uralya,

I still have to learn how to drive... LOL!

Dear, foreign language really depends on the person. I, for one, love language; it's a passion, really, unless you wind up with a [imprecation] Spanish teacher who only sits at her poorly-organized desk and listens to Pandora and scrolls through her newsfeed. Oh, wait, where was I?

Keep your GPA above 3.0, and you'll be fine (if you're talking college here). If you want to get into a great college, keep it above 3.5. Do lots of community service.

Homework is easy if you properly manage your time.

I am taking AP Biology this year and AP Literature next year. AP classes, I shall assume, are only stressful if you make them stressful. Keep your chin up, and stay organized. Don't procrastinate.

Tests. Well, let's just say that I scored the highest out of the entire Sophomore class in the PSAT. I think I'm a natural at testing, LMAO. I only missed one question on the U.S. History EOCT, which PISSED ME OFF BEYOND END AND I AM STILL PASSIONATELY ANGRY ABOUT THAT.

Really, it all comes down to dedication and time-management. If you can stay motivated and manage your time wisely, then you can do anything.

Best of luck and warmest regards,

Dustin
    Hey, AoH (I will always and forever refer to you as that)! How are things with you?

Warmest regards,
    Dustin
    I remember (yesterday, I believe) you were talking about running on Skype. How do people with asthma (like myself) run or bike? I really have been wanting to get proper exercise, but I start to have attacks and get out of breath. (I'm not in bad shape, but my asthma is really bad)
    Not yet! Yeah, the lack of variety is annoying, but I'd rather some activity be displayed, generic stories or not.
    Not many people other than mods visit TWC now..and even less review the stories themselves. Mods will like it in order to show that they've read it (like I have), and some (like me) are just looking for the time to post a response. It's annoyingly unavoidable.
    Is that Utsuho Reiuji? That is a surprisingly cute portrayal of Okuu.

Anyhow, I really stopped by to ask you if you're still continuing Outlet and wanted a critique on it. I'd do Turtwig's fic, but yours is shorter and likely to be easier to read through first.
    Uralya, Hmm... I'll try to reach a balance of Grepher, Arma and Kuri... looks like I have a lot of online testing ahead. Maybe I'll order the cards and start playing again at local stores if I manage to make a proper deck. Problem is that since I haven't played for so long, my ranking in DN sucks and I can't find anyone who can play:D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back