LLR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LLR,
    I know what Friend Safari is :p, I only go there to check for Pokémon that I don't have yet and catch them, but never encountered any shinies.
    LLR,
    Heh, I see, I don't do IV breeding, have no real use for it, it's not like I can get any legendaries with it :p, main priority is finishing my Dex and get the Shiny Charm to breed Shiny Pokémons :D
    LLR,
    Anticipation, I have multiple Eevees with this HA.
    I think I hatched over 300 Eevees ( still no shiny :( ) by now and got most of my Dex entries by Wonder Trading them, lol.

I don't know what I'll do with those Eevees that have the HA, probably gonna make an Eeveelution army :p
    LLR,

I do have two Sylveons, but I'm searching for a Shiny one, tho I wouldn't mind having more of them ^^
    LLR, Sorry for the late answer, but I know who to ask too, I'm actually website staff, hehe.
    But thanks for the offer, and I already know my Safari :)

Eitherway, do you happen to have a Shiny Eevee or a Sylveon ( Shiny/Non Shiny ), I really want one ^^
    hey there, can you take back that Vivillon to give him a name? Enrick (or Henrick...) is the name.
    LLR,
    Thanks so very much!!~~
    I can get a couple of River Vivillons from my friends game and a couple of Modern from mine once I get Fly. :)
    LLR,
    Thanks. Haha! I only started it again because I wanted to have fun playing it. The first time I rushed through it for Bank and then Bank was...pushed back...
    Oh I just sent the patterns. But here:
    Garden
    Savannah
    Marine
    Tundra
    Sun
    Icy Snow
    Sandstorm
    Monsoon
    Jungle
    Ocean

It's quite a bit...
    LLR,
    Forgot to say, these are the ones I'm missing (it's quite a few...)
    Garden
    Savannah
    Marine
    Tundra
    Sun
    Icy Snow
    Sandstorm
    Monsoon
    Jungle
    Ocean

GTS people can be so cruel taking my vivillon and giving me the wrong one... XD
    LLR,
    Whoa! Thank you!!
    I have a River one so I can get that. It's on my friends' game so I can trade one over. My native one is Modern.
    I can wait till Saturday! And very interested!

The River one I can probably get earlier on. I'll try to get Fly by Saturday so I can go back to Santalune Forest.

Thank you!!
    LLR, Hello!!! I'm a collector overall that loves all pokemon, so Vivillons are driving me insane... XD
    I have a few that I'm missing, around 10 I believe. I was planning to post in the Vivillon trade thread once I gain access to fly (restarted my game). At the moment, I just searching for the Icy Snow and Tundra.
    LLR, Man that sounds incredible! I'll get them all ready, what time on Friday is best? I'm on GMT Timezone and I can't trade between 16:00-20:00 GMT but other times are fine.
    I cant wait to see the new zafiro!!! but yeah I think they are going to wait a little more before show us anything about the games
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back