Keeper of Night
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Keeper of Night, but I've never noticed that! D:
    And Celv sounds bad lol. I would accept Cel or my nickname on smogon, Celly Berry, but not Celv! ;O;
    Oh! So you're headed! Well, I look forward to running into you there. It's always nice meeting people from the 'Beach. I ran into King Arceus, Nigel (though the two of us our actually friends in real life, so that's not hard to do) and Blah last year, and that was pretty awesome to do.
    Keeper of Night,Thanks! I will most likely post my stories more often than art until I master digital art. :3
    The professor of light and the keeper of night...

Yeah, we could have a buddy cop movie or something. Like supernatural, constantine or ghostbusters. We should convince haunted to change his name to haunter of water.
    Keeper of Night, that's really good advice! :D I'm definitely going to put it to use on my next run that I think it would start these Friday
    Hey, I was looking through some old messages and found this gem from when I was discussing the challenge with P; I thought you may want it:

-I think celever and james will start a catfight, keeper will be off chasing a butterfly and reversor will do the challenge, but then the catfight catches up to him and keeper, in the act of catching the butterfly, stumbles onto victory.
    -Keeper is, as I said, chasing butterflies, and that's why he's going to win. Even if he loses.
    Butterflies are forever.

Some time later, you got your butterfly.
    Keeper of Night, Nuzlocke is like really hard :p I tried it last friday and I lost my starter in the first hour LOL, but I'm going to give it another try :D
    Keeper of Night, really! that sounds not that easy XD I think now I'm more interested than before
    Keeper of Night, actually I have no idea of neither of them LOL I was going to google it X D
    Hi, looking to add you for friend safari. My FC is 4871-5450-8810. Let me know.

Thanks!
    Keeper of Night, Really! that sounds awsome! and yeah I hope we can get more starter mega in OR/AS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back