Athena
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Athena, I remember watching a video once back when people were obsessed with D/P in Japanese, and going crazy on Youtube; one such video was an Azure Flute demonstration. I remember the route he took (mostly) and retain that memory.

I'm also weird because, instead of using healing items on the road, I'll go back to the Center and start over, because it's free. Takes more time, but costs less money.
    Yeah, I'll probably reference back to this when I get my prize from the short story contest and begin another playthrough of Platinum. >_> <_<
    You're welcome :p
    The path is exactly the same in Platinum, so there's nothing new to memorize. I had to go up it several times to trigger the Arceus event and a few other things (including trying to find all the goodies) so I know Sinnoh almost like the back of my hand now.
    Awesome.
    I actually write a blog about Pokemon and one of the major themes is the connection of Pokemon to mythology.
    Oh well, I hope they get here this week.

I know I won't be completing the set with just one box of each and I know some people selling holos for one dollar. But they start selling right after they open their boxes, which was last week. So won't be ge buying any cheap holos I guess.

If you have any doubles, do you want to sell some to me? Since all the good deals are already gone, I prefer not getting stuff from the US. It would really suck if I'd have to buy commons from Ebay xD

I ordered two boxes, together with shipping that's just under 50 euros. I'm glad I didn't use the fast and expensive shipping because that'd have been like putting big and sparkly stickers on the box saying 'PICK ME, I'M EXPENSIVE'.
    Athena, Well, I'll always reply unless I am offline, then I can't even tell if you are looking.
    Athena, Alright then, everytime you look at my profile I'll just post a :| face on your profile, how's that sound?
    The Netherlands really are a bad country when we're talking about mail and stuff. People in the US already got theirs and ours are still stuck somewhere :U

If they want me to pay extra as well when they do arrive, I'm sorry for that poor mailman. Because I probably won't be amused xD
    You ordered XY boxes on AmiAmi too, right? Mine still aren't here, they're still in Amsterdam (since the 16th!). Didn't you have any problems? I guess this is all because of people importing illegal fireworks, but I'm getting pretty annoyed here >.<

PostNL people can't help me, they're not really friendly :l
    Actually, ignore what I just said. I'm gonna be online the entire night starting at like 11. I'll have my charger charging it. I do that in hope that I unlock a lot of 3rd pokemon :p
    Hey Athena, cool name change :p I added your friend code. Mine is 4699-5833-1910. I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd add me
    Athena, no problem. Quit messages that are funny are always nice to share, because normally the person who triggers them misses out.

And given who triggered the quit message, it's probably one of the best ones ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back