Keeper of Night
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, can you help me out with my nuzlocke? I need to trade Deino from Y to X but I only have 1 3DS. Can I trade to your game from my Y then trade back to my X?
    Oh, ok!
    I have no idea what was going on with our connection! Terrible.
    Thanks for the trade!
    A month ago. I have 270 hrs logged on it, but have probably only paid attention for about 150 of those, as I have done a lot of circles for breeding.
    My Wi-Fi is working now so now we can trade. I'm ready when your ready.
    Keeper of Night, It was quite literally a what the hell can I use?" team. At the end, I couldn't get your absol because gardevoir was running echoed voice, and I couldn't megaevolve her, and I tried to set up calm mind, but of course, magic guard saw that I Couldn't even do that.
    Keeper of Night, Oh, I got it, yeah, for you, letting your team be known is not good. And if I lost so badly against your practice team, I can't even think of how the hell I might won against your real team, so, might as well get help and tip my hand... that's why I don't like competitive... no creativity... or at least limited creativity (I never even thought that ambipom thing).
    Keeper of Night, Already got it. female iron fist. This time, I checked. I'll get online.
    I meant that if I posted my teams to get help, well, they would probably know my pokemon better than I would, right?
    Keeper of Night, wait, it's not? Get online, I'll give you one, no problem at all... Oh... I must have looked only at the gender... damn. I'll get to breed another, sorry.
    Keeper of Night, I would but my Wi-Fi isn't working. I will hope to do it later tonight or tomorrow
    Keeper of Night, Yeah, actaully those were only some of my team; I had flygon, vileplume, bellossom, swanna, heliolisk, braixen and vivillon in the PC, but I didn't think they were fit for the battle. I guess I'll post all of them in the league thread... we still don't have a rate my team XY thread, right?
    Keeper of Night, Oh, no, I meant replacing me first, not meowstic... but yes, me first is too situational, it's just that I didn't know what the hell to give to meowstic, she doesn't get many support, and her offensive options are rather weak.
    Keeper of Night, Yeah... but me first? I always ran shadow ball/energy ball/power gem/nasty plot, But now I'm considering wonder room, dazzling gleam and phantom force too because goddammit phantom force is awesome.
    Keeper of Night, Yeah, I noticed that, but it would be the same problem that meowstic had, right? I'm trying to figure out if I need nasty plot o not to start breeding misdreavus.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back