Mistryss Nite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Give me a heads-up whenever you post in the Celebrity Deaths thread, so I can update it beforehand (or in case I don't see it).
    Hello Momo! I saw you inquiring about my art and Let me just show you some examples on what I do. I like to draw peoples pokemon teams with their OC/Trainer. I can also draw team logo's for if you wanted to mass print them for your Pokemon League!
    www.Fearzy.Tumblr.com
    www.Digiko.deviantart.com

If you are interested, send me a pm and I'd be happy to arrange something with you! ^u^ ~~♥
    momoxmomo, sure! I found myself on that list, but here's my FC so you don't have to search for it: 0259-0462-0389 My X name is RedRoosterX and Y is RedRoosterY.
    momoxmomo, no its fine I was just surprised because i did not know they can change I even saw the pokemon in my friends safari and it said Seviper,Swalot, and Drapion so well I`ll look into this. On a side note how good is the toxicroak?
    momoxmomo, Really Toxicroak huh i had it with Seviper Swalot and Drapion when my friend told me 1 month ago cool toxicroak now.
    'Do not use without permission.'
    with your sig, you say this as if another momoxmomo is just going to stroll in and take and use your sig :p
    momoxmomo,

I apologize for not telling you sooner but I needed to access your Safari Pokemon cause I was trying to get a Gyarados with 2 Perfect IV's to breed with which I did however it didn't come up with the way I wanted with the Stats Judge. Again no hard feelings although I appreciate your help with identifying what's in my Friend Safari though. :)
    momoxmomo, Sorry it took so long. I didn't have the time to reset my router. Now I did, and I added you. Thx

Note: Thanks for your Water-type Safari! Favorite type and isn't a clone of another existing Water-type Safari I have.
    momoxmomo,

I just recently found mine out from a friend of mine, my Safari is Rock Type with Corsola and Dwebble not sure about the third Pokemon yet. I'll add your FC here shortly...
    Oh, I'm sorry. I put the privates on the people you voted for so I could know when I add them up.
    momoxmomo, Ty. Was just being silly a long time ago now and ended up keeping it and just changing the year. Two of my fave pokemon there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back