Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, I don't understand you very well. Could you please be more specific? You've said "if I'm using my own client I need to change it manually". I'm a newbie, and I don't know how to utilise mIRC very well. Also how can I connect to irc.mircserv.com? And how can I join #pokebeach server? :(
    Drohn, I've just installed mIRC, and I need your help, so I can set up my client, and include Pokebeach's server in my mIRC. So, what should I do if I want to join your server?
    When I started to log into Pokébeach's chatroom recently, I noticed the chat was really quiet, and dull. There isn't moderators, nor chat users in Pokebeach's chat. I was really freaked like "Where's everyone?", and why did they disapear out of all sudden. Guys I haven't seen, nor chatted with you for awhile. Afterall you've just told me right now, that you're using a different irc chat.
    No wonder why PokéBeach's chat is dead, and there are no moderators. So, you guys moved to irc.mircserv.com now? Drohn, can you please tell me how do I use the mircserv that you guys are using now?
    Drohn, Yah, I know that but don't they have to have been online so you see their avatar in game, at least once? The friend who gives me snorunt has never been online in pokemon and sadly, I don't think she ever will be.
    Thanks alot! You don't have to catch one it is alright. I just traded someone who has a dusclops that he caught from a friend safari. I only have 6 badges right now 2 more badges to go. If I defeat the E4 my friend safari will expand and have more Pokémons in it, including that Eevee with its hidden ability, just thanks for trying. :)
    Drohn, there's a serious problem I'm facing right now, I don't know why am I banned from Pokebeach's chatroom whenever I try to log in it says "Error closing link([email protected]) Open proxy found in my host?" what does that mean? I really have to log in Pokebeach's chatroom it's been awhile. I haven't done anything wrong in Pokebeach's chatroom, and you know well Drohn. Please help me. :(
    That's alright, I just needed a male Duskull or Dusclops so I can breed it. Duskull isn't avialable in the game, however Dusclops is found in a friend safari.
    Drohn, Hi! It's been awhile I haven't heard of you! How have you been? Drohn could you do me a favor? I'm looking for the Pokémon "Duskull". Do you have one? I want a male Duskull. I can offer you a female, adamant nature, "Haunter" if you want, or anything else that you're looking for. Reply back to me as soon as you can, and thanks for amending my thread! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back