Dialkia198
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll double check to be sure.

1121 1881 8693

Thats my FC for White 2. I dunno what else to say if it's wrong. I'm looking at it right now.
    Also. Private Message me. Not profile. Its easier to get a hold of me through Private than it is Profile.
    I may seem like an idiot but I do have my reasons.

I'll be online (on Pokebeach) at 8:30 tonight (Saturday). Can you meet me then? I'm sorry for the fuss I've caused you lately, its a busy time of year for me right now. My parents scheduled something I had to be a part of and I totally forgot when I got home!

Like I said. I WILL be online. If I'm not you can report me to a mod or something. I seem to have caused quite a ruckus.

8:30 tonight ( Saturday) good for you?
    I'm so sorry I couldnt make it! I will make it up to you.

It was pouring rain here and I had a rather long and ambiguous power outage. I just got the power back on not half an hour ago :(

I know I'll be around Thursday all day. Throw me a time and we're set.
    Dialkia198, It's cool. Just pick one of them and I'll get to it (when I have some extra space that is).
    (PMing would make this much easier)

Not sure if you saw the trade thread or not, but I can't take your request due to the fact I can only handle one non-pre-RNG'd Mon in a request at a time.
    Ahh yes, so you have. I failed to notice so thanks for reminding me :p

I'm pretty much busy the rest of the week. What's your time zone/best day?

My FC for my White 2 is: 1121 1881 8639
    I got the DW Bagon. Please Private Message me your FC and I will send mine. Then we can set up a date + time :)
    Thats okay, I still have to breed you a DW Bagon. I only have a few so I need to make sure I still have some when I'm done :). I'll shoot you a line when I finish breeding and I'm ready to trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back