Athena
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hii!!<3

Great that you're enjoying yourself in the USA!! Make sure to come back though; we still have to go to pre-releases together! :D

Yay only a few more days!! Do you lile how everything looks? Show me the pictures from the wedding?:D

All the best wishes and have a great time on your wedding and homeymoon!
    I think every veteran of the series (myself included) likes to make fun at people playing Awakening and making stupid mistakes and losing their characters because of it. We laugh because we've been there before and now it's nice to feel someone ELSE's pain. :p

And yep, I did enjoy that little bit of humor!
    Artemis, ahahaha, yeah, that makes perfect sense. My friend over in England and his brother have just the one 3DS, only with Fire Emblem, which they share all the time.
    Fire Emblem is a good game like that to share; it's probably one of the best 3DS games, if not one of the best of any game, out there right now.

Edit:

“But since I’ve come back from the mainland, nothing’s been right. I haven’t been able to catch anything bigger than my pinky, I ruined a whole bag full of lures, and I’ve burned ever poffin and jam I’ve tried to cook up.”

Rhys gave her a concerned look. “Are you sure you want to be cooking breakfast?”

Ignoring him, Meraika continued.
    lel
    Artemis, I'll bet! I'm really glad to hear it!

I ended up getting the red one for my...21st birthday? but about a month after that they announced the purple one. Kinda sad I missed out since that one looks so cool, but seeing how the red and blue go together, I'm okay with it now.

Does your partner only have just the one 3DS?
    Gone for a month to get married, have my honeymoon, and work on finishing up my new house.
    See you again in October!
    =O !!!!!
    *jawdrop, then applause*

on a side note, I have a red (default) 3DS plus the blue FE 3DS as well. They were good birthday presents, and they look good together also!
    Artemis,
    Thanks!! I know, at the time I opened the boxes I thought the Goldcards are in 1 in 2 boxes. But I just heard from the seller that he opened 8 boxes and got 1 Gold card and someone else opened 15 boxes and got 0 Gold cards... So saterday was my Lucky day :D
    I hope you get some good pulls as well.
    Artemis,
    I'll save some for you ;)
    And will let you know what XBB cards I'll have to trade.
    Are you interested in Korean cards?
    Artemis,
    No problem :) Still need the Emloga FA but I have not much to trade at the moment. I hope my XBB boxes will arrive next week.
    I still have some sealed Dutch Fossil Boosters if you want.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back