M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MrGatr, Weavile/Eggs is inconsistent, can't keep energy on the field, and dies to pressure. Darkrai/Garb has all the same issues regular Garbodor has except it has even less space to work with.
    MrGatr, Useless. Status lock is utterly dead with Keldeo/Float Stone and Virizion everywhere (although tbh I think Virizion/Genesect is pretty bad without Energy Switch).

Uhhh...I've seen a few more things like Garbodor/Sableye/Silver Mirror/Attackers and Darkrai/Hydreigon doing ok in Japan...but I don't think they're like super competitive or anything. To be entirely honest, I have no idea what's actually going to work well next format. The only two half decent decks seem to be Plasma and Blastoise. Silver Mirror decks get demolished by anything running more than 2-3 scrapper, Trubbish has issues with early game pressure and consistency, and Genesect is just lol in terms of damage output and set up.
    MrGatr, There aren't really 3 decks that are inexpensive, but I can give you some decks... (not sure if these are 100% viable yet but I'll do my best.

Plasma (inexpensive due to tins)
    Blastoise (stupidly expensive)
    Genesect/Virizion (not that good and sorta expensive)
    Tool.dec (Sigilyph/Masquerein/Trubbish, might not be that great but super inexpensive)
    Suicune/Terrakion/Silver Mirror (only works well vs certain decks)
    sounds interesting

btw, I'm experimenting with a practically forgotten strategy for a new UU team. let me know if you're ever have a chnce to test it with me
    Can you leave a rep that I have sent my cash? And when should your stuff get here? It still hasn't arrived...
    I know that counselors have to be at least 16, but can't sign anything until they are 18.

Your wording and point don't really make sense.
    Yeah, I do, but I haven't used it in years. I really should get around to making a new one.
    I love you, and I want you to love me. I want to to stare in my eyes only, we can be gay inbreeders. Please, come tell me you love me.
    Love, your little bro.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back