M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MrGatr,

Lol, I should be sleeping already XP

I'll prob get off soon anyways, i already told him way too much
    MrGatr,

This convo with him has been going on for the past 20 minutes.

I love doing this to people
    MrGatr,

Lol, I try.

Lol, Im talking to a friend on FB, and he's like, "Do you like her", and I say "No ;)" and he keeps saying, "NO SMILEY FACES, DO YOU LIKE HER, YES OR NO?" And I always answer no with a winky face
    MrGatr,

Ok then...lol

No, she said we can, but after we tell our close friends first and im against that, still going for the FB thing
    MrGatr,

Yuuuuppp

Lol, I think it'd be really funny to do it over FB because everyone from our class last year said we were "meant for each other", and their all my friends on FB so I could totally see that blowing up.
    MrGatr,

Lol, no, we just have no idea to tell anyone else about it XP

Im saying to do it by facebook

And she doesnt want to XP
    Monday sounds good. I don't have football or anything, so I should be free. Unless I get a buttload of Homework or something like that. Then I'll let you know. But yeah, Monday sounds great.
    Sounds great. I'm available for all of this Saturday and most of Sunday. I've also got an entire day off two mondays from now, so there's another option.
    Yo, just wanted to let you know I finally got my memo/critique up for you (I know it's like two days past the two-week bump limit, but it's allowed since I covered a lot of stuff aside from being the overseeing mod in the WC). I hope you don't take it harshly, but I did try and point out and explain as much of the grammatical issues as I could (surprisingly, I'm not an English teacher, just someone who tries to promote better writing when he can). Also, I made a small note on how I think you'd do well working on description more, but don't let that deter you from writing more either since description's what I usually tell people to work on more anyways...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back