TheGuy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UNC. I was raised on the belief that the devil is the source of all sin and evil.
    TheGuy, Oh yes, deluxe version for sure. If I'm going to be saving up that much money I'd like to make sure it's well worth it. What's the difference between the two again?

Do you still go on Skype? I can add you to the more recent chat group if you're interested. Not a whole lot going on there, but idk, might be something to do if you're bored, lol.
    Haha good I'm just getting ready for college. I see you have been exposed to Calculus! (Yuck!)

Yeah now that it's summer time I finally have time to relax and get back into Pokemon. Although getting used to the new meta has been really difficult...
    TheGuy, That's pretty much me. I'm not a big spender, even more so now that I have a specific item in mind to save up for. I've seen a few prices on the internet, but I'm curious if you know what the regular going price for a WiiU is?

Fire Emblem...not really sure if I could explain much about it. I've played a few of the games but the story doesn't stick with me, mostly the enjoyable gameplay. If you didn't already know, basically it's a tactical RPG (I think that's what it's referred to as). From the ones I've played, they're lenghty enough to keep you busy for a while provided you don't rush through it, while also providing a good challenge along the way. There's also usually path branching in the story so even if you beat the game once there's still enough replay value to keep you interested. (Hopefully that came out alright. It's pretty late right now and I'm tired, lol.)
    I actually think I'm starting to become less active so I'm like at the opposite side of the spectrum.

I didn't really see much of E3, except for the new SSB stuff, which is amazing. Looked over the new Pokemon stuff too. I didn't really find the time to lull through all of the new stuff.
    TheGuy, I've been a big Nintendo fan ever since I can remember. This is mostly due to my brother being the one to buy game consoles so I basically just inherited his interests. So I guess basically what I'm trying to say is WiiU all the way. No matter how cool some of those Xbox/Playstation games look I don't see myself getting those consoles anytime soon.

Money also plays a factor. I don't even have a WiiU yet so I can't afford to buy more than one system. I'm super psyched for Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart to name a few examples. There's probably a lot more that don't come to mind right away. Then there's 3DS games, which even right now I'm behind in. I still want to get Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion but I haven't had any good opportuinties to want to drop the money on them. Just not sure how I'm going to fulfill my gaming desires this year. D:
    TheGuy, Ahh yes, that's very nice. Hoping to find the right balance of relaxed and not lazy so I'm actually having fun rather than staying home all day being unproductive. Just finishing up a few things but for the most part I'm done. You excited for any of the stuff announced through E3?
    TheGuy, Not too bad. Been a pretty relaxed past couple of days. How about yourself, you out of school yet?
    TheGuy, Well, thanks for dropping by to say hi to me! Wow, I seem like a nice guy and you don't even know me :D That's a self-confidence booster haha. You don't seem so bad yourself! Well I'm glad you've decided to come back. Have fun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back