Elite Stride
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Elite Stride,
    Congratulations!

Oh, I suppose it is fine. I had an entire storyline planned, but I scrapped it. I am back in the brainstorming process. I might re-do the preface.
    Hi... Man, I'm so bored... I wanna talk to you about some stuff, but those finals last for another week and Skype isn't really high on my list... Will you be around next week or are you going on vacation or something?
    Elite Stride, well, hopefully I don't have to take it again, since I took it this morning. I'll know my score in 3-8 weeks. If I'm happy with my score, I won't retake it.
    Elite Stride, Perfect is 36. My school's (suckish) average is 20. I had a 29. I wasn't happy with it, though, because my sister got a 31. I'm determined to beat her. The test is over math, science, English, and literature. Did you take the SAT?
    Elite Stride, Sassy? Yup, that's me! :p Well, I think I did pretty well, but idk. I thought I did well last time, but I only got a 29.
    Elite Stride, haha I know :p Just being a butt lol. But I'm going to bed in a sec because I'm taking the ACT tomorrow. Wish me luck :D
    I was visiting family :)
    lol and there are ghetto places everywhere!
    I hope to come to CA for Comic Con one year.
    Here, here man. Everyone makes mistakes. I know it sucks (no, really, I do). Especially that Math part... Do they really tell you to round up your answers??
    No, I'm American. Actually a little Japanese, but definitely not English. lol. I wish.

Sadly no, haha. I've never been to CA though, I'd love to go there one day. Is it as beautiful as they say?
    Hey! I just fell of the face of England. I'm transitioning back into America so I've been busy job hunting, cleaning, ect. Thanks though. What's up with you?
    Thank you for the birthday wish months ago! <3 I'm so super late but I remember you too. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back