Scorched Feathers

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would personally have preferred a nice teal blue with lines of majesty coming out, but green is a pretty cool colour, too. :p
    Fraxureking,
    [10:18] * PBGuest is now known as Fletchling
    [10:18] <Fletchling> I am back mortals, and your birdseed soothes my appetite.
    [10:19] <Fletchling> I am appeased. Your eyeballs shall remain in their sockets.
    Fraxureking, I'm getting back into it but only building 1 deck so I have money for Pokemon. Royal Paladin is my fave clan. Bring the Toypugal next Sunday. What deck are you working on?
    Fraxureking, Cool. I'm using Ninetails/Amoongus right now. The deck works pretty well. Took out a few Exs.
    Do you have any Toypugals, Alfreds or Palamedes for trade? I'm Trying to build this damn Royal Paladin Deck. It's so expensive. It better be worth it.
    Fraxureking, my CEO build has everything but Chocolat. Which is depressing me. A lot.
    And to make it worse Vanguard is becoming more expensive and OTT should be Tier 1 in a few months which'll make getting stuff a pain.
    What do you want to play?
    Fraxureking, pretty much anything that isn't raw power. So I like stuff like OTT and to a lesser extent Nova Grappler.
    Fraxureking, I do, but I'm not that interested (focusing on Pokemon)
    Fraxureking, Thanks! :) I rea;;y like Doctor Who and I found this gif randomly and I decided to sig it.
    Fraxureking, you're free to PM me the entry, but I'm not allowed to tell you how to word the card. That would be cheating.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back