Guts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some Loser, kk good. I thought he was lying, because it's unlike you to lose like he explained lol.
    Some Loser, Lol I haven't touched that save man, so we can pick up whenever. Also trying to complete Impossibru mode, which has been quite hard trying to get resources >.<
    Some Loser, Thanks so much. Some Loser's approval is kind of what Gaga goes for, so this is kind of perfect :)
    Was playing DS3, got in the underground city, did the side mission, at the end the rewards crate was there...too easy...with some Regenerating Necromorphs stuck in crates to boot...*walks out the door, hears that HORRIBLE growl...next thing I know REGENERATING NECROMORPHS jump me D:
    That was an eventful episode.

Also cool dude. I'm not even sure what a co-writer is supposed to do anyway.
    I'm re-writing Uprising Voyagers because the 20,000 words I already had sucked. And sucked hard.
    I'm gonna put in cyborg somewhere but I'm changing the story...did you even know the story?
    Some Loser, Great! I'll drop you a request. I don't have anything currently available for download because I don't have anyone to playtest with. :X This week is totally crammed for me but I'll post in the thread when a map goes up for testing. :)
    Some Loser, Ohh /slow xD and woohoo! I'm getting on now as well. Tourney brackets will be posted l8r as well.
    Some Loser, Woohoo good! :D I might not be as active come weekend time because my cousin might be coming down, and did Forge Island finally get downloaded? :p Quick question by the way, http://pokebeach.com/news/0413/potential-mewtwo-forme-1.jpg by what's-his-face (the grass GL that travels with Ash) what Pokemon is that? It looks like a Starly but I can't tell...
    Some Loser, Alright, co-leader :> you plan on getting on xbl soon? I'm probably going to be playing some games soon.
    Some Loser, Indeed :p Hmm, perhaps our clan name could be the Onyx Brigade? We could have Onyx as our tags
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back