D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, I got an Oshawott Plush, got taken out to dinner, and got to spend the day with my BF~
    Having him there just made things a lot better since I usually spend my b-days alone.
    DNA, Yeah, but he can get rid of the all-present and annoying Dimensional Prison. Although it can do nothing for Mirror or Dark Hole. That's why Stardust, the best card ever, exists.
    ...Actually I really like the Spell/Trap negating effects. Shi En and Musakani Magatama were the first reasons that led me to play Samurai (besides coolness). And Stardust, Shooting Star and Shooting Quasar are among my favorites. Negate for the win!
    DNA, Yeah, like Thought Ruler is bad. Good thing about him is that you can run him in any deck. You can't do that with the Blaster.
    DNA, Well, some rare decks like that can be quite unpredictable. On the other hand, you always expect a Miracle Fusion if you see someone playing Neos Alius.
    Really, popular decks... I especially hated Dark Worlds. With a passion. Those boring Dragons come close, though. No variation at all, they're all REDMD-Summon Dragons-Xyz Rank 8-9-10. Seriously, it's not even annoying anymore.
    DNA, Psychics? Honestly, I never liked them much. I used to play a custom Synchro deck I devised, based on Formula/Shooting Star. And I've been playing Six Samurai for a year or something. I never liked the "famous" decks, but when it came to a bunch of Warriors with katanas, I was more than willing to play.
    Dull as in not being able to sense pain, although crowbars wouldn't be fun....
    OK, this time I can't be wrong. You were up at 7.30am. And in case you ask, I'm not stalking you. I'm just testing my ninja detection skills.
    So, I knew you played YGO but I never talked to you about that. What deck are you running?
    I'm a Siberian husky, I don't do sitting. And huskies are too dull to sense pain, so your newspaper won't help. (I have 2 huskies at home. I know.)
    DNA, And yet we play the company's franchises like mad. So much for ranting.
    (not completely) Irrelevant. What is the pic in the Melo thread? The 3DS can't load it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back