P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pokemaister899' pid='2389983' dateline='1360289059 said:
    Well, in the other thread that got locked I wrote a lot about my love for the series.. definitely not going to write it all of it again, right now anyways.(not hating on mods btw, i understand why it got locked)

Oh, sorry, here it is:

Code:
    Oh Mario Kart. Where do I even begin with you. Probably one of my most favorite series ever, and Mario Kart Wii holds the record of the second most game I've played of all time(i think?), with around 350 hours. The first one I ever owned was Super Circuit, which I had a lot of fun with. I remember liking a lot of the tracks. The second one I owned was Mario Kart DS, which I also had a lot of fun with. The best thing about DS for me was the download play feature, when I was younger I had a rather long bus ride to school, and playing that with friends with their DS's on the way there was a blast. After DS, I then got Mario Kart Wii for christmas, and I'm pretty sure that one made me realize how much a Mario Kart fan I was. Heck, I had so much fun with that one that I actually quit this forum for a while to join a Mario Kart one. I played this one online so much it was crazy(explains why I have around 350 hours logged into it), and I also started playing that one competitively too, but thats another story. In short for that anyways, I could maintain around 8500-9000 vr decently back when I played the game online a lot, and was OK in clan wars. After about a whole good half year of playing the game, I then started to lose interest in it, and my activity on that Mario Kart forum I was in began to decrease. I tried making comebacks, but then I ultimately decided to stop playing it as crazy as I did altogether. I still do play online though from time to time, and I might actually try to get back into it again, I miss all the fun times. Anyways, midway into my Mario Kart Wii craziness, I got MK64 on virtual console, and that has my favorite Mario Kart track, Mario Raceway. I might pick up Mario Kart 7 if I ever get a 3DS,(which I will probably at some point for X and Y) and will probably play that online too. Oh, and although I don't actually have Double Dash, I have played it before, and that one is fun as well. In conclusion, they're all great games!(at least the ones I've played) Try to pick up one of them if you haven't played one before.(or maybe rent it first?)

Well there you have it, my Mario Kart story. If anyone wants to have a race on Mario Kart Wii online, my fc is 0862-0433-8788. I can also give out some decent competitive advice on that one too if you want, I will be honest, I wasn't the best of the best when I was playing it competitively, but I can give you good advice on the basics, and can get you in the right direction.
    pokemaister899, Sheesh, I thought you wanted both for the Zekrom :). Maybe I'll check your thread again?
    HECK YEAH
    There are a lot of people on-site who are Daft Punk fans, I'm glad to be in the presence of great musical taste. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back