'GX Ultra Shiny' Pack Featuring Shiny Pokemon, Worldwide Card Legality After All?!

Why don't the energies say who the artist is anymore?? Not even the beast energy which is a prism star

So happy with how this set is turning out, as long as the pull rates aren't ridiculously unfair this is going to be a landmark set.

My guess is this SR shinies of this set will be thrown into a rare subset because we don't have a subset in 2019 yet, and we don't want another humongous set which the pulls are abomination due to how rare these cards were.

Last edited:
might be referring to shiny GX's.

Yeah, but the S rarity still won't be one per pack. Maybe 2 a box on top of the SSR, remember boxes are only 10 packs.

Too much value if they but one in every pack. Going to be hard not to pull $50 from a box unless prices crash hard and that is before the Shiny cards.

Seeing as I love a few metal decks at the moment, a shiny version of Magnezone is a pleasant addition. Not only that, but does this keep Magnezone in the game beyond the next rotation?

This is without doubt going to be my favorite set ever. I just wish it would have shiny gastly in it since its my favorite pokemon.
I don't like hot they changed the colors on shiny magnezone.
i think gastly and its evolutions shiny are very hard to tell from its non-shiny forms, besides mega gengar.

90 secret rares? Doubt it. Just because there will be gxs that are shiny doesnt essentially mean it will be a secret rare in the same set. Ancient Origins and Roaring Skies had shinies of Primal Kyogre/Groudon and MRayquaza. But only one of the Rays were a secret rare. Its the collection numbers on the (now) lower left hand corner of the card. If the number reads as such 10/114. That is under the normal set number of cards. If the number on the left was above 114 then it is a secret rare. Hyper Rares and gold items give away their rarity. But after seeing the FA shiny Lycanroc GX and Gardevoir GX? I don't know for sure those will be secret rares. But we wont know until the english release of Tag Team. Which will probably have some GX Ultra Shiny cards in it. The shiny GX reprints i can see being secret rares in TagTeam come February. 90 secrets in one set. It would make the pull ratios unbalanced in my opinion. This is all my opinion.

The foil style might only be made for the cards in this one set as it was done with the Radiant Collections in Legendary Treasures and Generations. Those cards had a special foil design for that "set within a set".

Back