Contest July's Create-A-Card Contest & June's Winners! (Official Results!)

Looks like I'll really, really need to touch up on my wording. Still, 35.5 isn't too bad for a first attempt.

Wow, Grovyle, you went as back as November 2013? o_O I still remember that Contest, it was my first one; and also my first victory. :D

But who could forget Nod's Steelix? I literally cried out of laughter when I saw that for the first time, and it had the same effect now, apart from some melancholy. :p

Glad you didn't go even further than that. Though I still like my entry for CaC #2, the one from CaC #1 gives me some goosebumbs. Also, looking at the list of participants, man, I really miss Charganium, DXM, ShinyBill and other folks...

Glad you didn't go even further than that. Though I still like my entry for CaC #2, the one from CaC #1 gives me some goosebumbs. Also, looking at the list of participants, man, I really miss Charganium, DXM, ShinyBill and other folks...
Now I want to go back to those. :p If I can find them

Thank you for the feedback, bbninjas! I'll look back on this next time I enter :D It was my first CaC, so I understand that I made some mistakes.

I might have missed a post or an article on the main page that had crucial information, but when is the next Create-A-Card contest?

I might have missed a post or an article on the main page that had crucial information, but when is the next Create-A-Card contest?
Currently it is on hold. We are hoping to have the next one ready next month, but there have been some technical issues.

Back