The Challenge: Season 5 | Rev3rsor is the Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Challenge: Season 5

...b-b-but it wasn't marked as a challenge image D:
Also now I'll have to rethink it. hmm.

no, I found that image multiple times while searching browsing the forums, but I didn't know it was a challenge image without the indication.

Also, you can't search for spoiler titles in the search afaik.

Chapter 15 - We Are the Champions - Conclusion
Game End

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRlGFXl_e1E[/video]​

Rev3rsor ran. He ran straight back into the arena as fast as he could. He was holding the last of the images that had been hidden.
Whatever they meant, they were apparently important, and Ruk took the image from him as soon as he entered the stadium.
"Where did Athena go?" Ruk asked.
Rev didn't know. After all, he had been so busy with his search... His partner must have gotten lost.
"No matter. Quick! We're short on time."
"RUK!"
Arceus exploded from the above building, coming down to float beside Ruk.
"Is this the one?"
Ruk was still placing the images in order. "I believe so, once he reads the message-"
"Ruk, we have no time for formalities!"
Arceus stopped floating, having the rest himself on the ground.
Ruk nodded. "Right."
Rev was directed toward the table, where the images had been transformed into some sort of ancient text.

Chapter 15 - We Are the Champions - Conclusion
Game End

Rev3rsor ran. He ran straight back into the arena as fast as he could. He was holding the last of the images that had been hidden.
Whatever they meant, they were apparently important, and Ruk took the image from him as soon as he entered the stadium.
"Where did Athena go?" Ruk asked.
Rev didn't know. After all, he had been so busy with his search... His partner must have gotten lost.
"No matter. Quick! We're short on time."
"RUK!"
Arceus exploded from the above building, coming down to float beside Ruk.
"Is this the one?"
Ruk was still placing the images in order. "I believe so your highness, once he reads the message-"
"This have no time for formalities!"
Arceus stopped floating, having the rest himself on the ground.
Ruk nodded. "Right."
Rev was directed toward the table, where the images had been transformed into some sort of ancient text.
Arceus growled, "Quick, child. Read them!"
And he did.
"The fast silver... This is rubberish!"
"READ."
"The fast silver fox jumps over a bunch of lazy dogs and over the moon," Rev sat up in bed.
Ruk was gone, Arceus was gone, the stadium was gone. He was in some sort of hospital.
"Was it a... Dream?"
"Eh, sorta." Keeper was sitting right next to him, reading a book, which he promptly tossed behind him.
"Darkrai?"
"Eh, sorta. What matters is, you won. You saved Arceus and the rest of the world with it. ...Or you didn't. Depends on what you want to believe."
Rev3rsor blinked, and Darkrai was gone... But he had won it all. After such a very long time... He was the winner.

TL;DR
Rev3rsor is the winner!

RE: The Challenge: Season 5 | Rev3rsor is the winner! (It's finally over :D)

Congrats! Whenever season 6 starts sign me up for it.

Congrats rev! Challenge 6 is a go?

Congrats rev3rsor!

Good job on winning this thing, rev3rsor!

I tried to find the AZ "It's been three thousand years," gif, but it was nowhere to be found. Oh well!

TwistedTurtwig said:

I tried to find the AZ "It's been three thousand years," gif, but it was nowhere to be found. Oh well!

This one?

tumblr_n9wcufmvks1reats2o1_500.gif

Ice Espeon said:
TwistedTurtwig said:

This one?

-snip-

And that's why you're my favorite.

TwistedTurtwig said:
And that's why you're my favorite.

[img=300x300]http://tiestofun.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/okay-meme-numqoaxt.png[/img]

Congrats, rev. :) You definitely deserve it after the work you've been putting in, and no hard feelings at all. You certainly earned the win. <3

It's no secret that I haven't been giving this my all for the last few weeks. My anxiety levels have been through the roof and the idea of mindlessly sifting through threads to look for images... well, let's just say it wasn't exactly on the list of things I could conceivably spend my time on without giving myself severe blunt trauma via headdesking. I'd basically decided to more or less let rev take the win, but of course still making him work for it because there'd be no fun in it otherwise. :p I did send in a guess on the phrase earlier today, but it was admittedly half-hearted since I really didn't think it would be fair to win after rev actually went around finding those images; I did say he deserved it, after all. :p

Much thanks to Keeper for keeping this running until the end. You did a good job coming in as a back up host and keeping us engaged and on our toes. :) I could nitpick your choice of challenges, but overall, you were a great host, especially considering the circumstances. <3 PG24 also deserves some thanks for starting this to begin with and keeping The Challenge alive. Also also, thanks and love to my fellow Diamonds (rev included, of course!) for being an amazing team to start off with, and all of the people who were cheering me on throughout the various challenges. I probably would have given up long ago if it weren't for you guys.

Congratulations!

And to think it only took you 7 months, 3 days, 22 hours, and 10 minutes to be declared the winner :D

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Congratulations!

And to think it only took you 7 months, 3 days, 22 hours, and 10 minutes to be declared the winner :D

It didn't seemed that long, right? :p Congrats, rev! At least it was a Diamond win anyways, so I can deal with that. :D

Congrats, Rev! You really deserved that win. It was good playing with ya.

Many thanks goes out to Keeper of Night for jumping in as backup and for continuing the story TDL had started.

Congratulations on your win, rev! Phan Club 4 lyfe. And off course, great job to all the other participants, as well! Thank you Keeper for stepping in to be the replacement judge, and thank you PG24 for hosting the first part of the game and getting this whole thing started.

As IE said, we are going to ask for applications from everyone again, as some previous applicants may not be interested anymore, or we may get some new ones.

woo! hooray I won! thanks guys :D Looking forward to the next season! And thanks to the hosts KoN and PG24, and to all the other contestants for making this a very memorable experience :D

(just a side note, I'm not sure how you expected me to be able to identify the unmarked image, but never mind since it's over now)

(I'm not exactly good with words so I won't say too much yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back