Not open for further replies.

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TrollfaceSquirtle.jpg
Welcome to the latest Werewolf spin-off, Troll Mafia!

Yes, this game will be extremely trollish. Please don't get angry if you get trolled. Be light-hearted at all times when playing.

The Rules -- Please Read Carefully:

1. This will be a NOC Mafia - Therefore, you may not make any sort of contact with other players be it not in the main thread. Sending forum PMs counts as 'outside the thread'. I trust players to follow and enforce this rule in case another tries his luck. Since there will be at least one informed faction in this game, players in that faction will be able to communicate with one another outside the thread, but by no means are they allowed to talk to others outside their faction, at least not in the same manner.

2. Cardflip is off - Upon death, a player and their role name will be revealed and nothing else. Their faction and ability will remain hidden.

3. Deadtalking - It's ok to talk while alive, but when you are no longer alive, anything you've learned of from that point onwards cannot be shared with living players. I cannot enforce this, but please, do not do this. Since this is NOC, you are anticipated to refrain from ever talking with others about the game be it not in the main thread, unless you are in the same informed faction with him. In that case, you are able to strategize with them even after death, but you are still unable to transfer information received after death.

4. Role PMs - Each player has a Role PM. You may not share any part of your role PM before Day 1, unless you are part of the same informed faction. Screenshotting of a Role PM, or rather screenshotting of all forms, is banned. You may share or quote anything said by the host, but do know that these may be faked (and hell, I'm encouraging fakery in this game).

5. Lynches - Vote for a player to be lynched every day. To vote, somewhere in your post you must bold the player's forum name. To unvote, preface your latest post with unvote USER. What does or does not count as a vote is up to the game host, and his word is final. Each day will have a secret deadline. You will not know when the day ends until it ends. Night will always be 48 hours after the end of the day.

6. Actions - According to the instructions given in your Role PM, you may send me a forum PM containing your action, which will be in the format "Day/Night X - Custom". If you have an available action and choose not to use it, send a forum PM containing "Day/Night X - Idling". If you have an available action and do not send anything without alerting me, I will assume you are inactive and may sub someone in your place. Do not make me do this.

7. Items - There are items in this game. To send an item to another player, send a PM in the same manner as actions to me containing "Day/Night X - Send ITEM to USER". USER will receive the item when said Day/Night is over.

8. About The Game
This is a standard Village vs Mafia game, with the amount of Mafia factions currently hidden. Deadlines will be 48 hours after the original update post.
Do expect extraordinary roles, as these exist. Be open minded.

It was in the rules, but it's worth saying again that this mafia is all about having fun and screwing around, which shouldn't stop with the hosts (just make sure you follow the NOC and deadtalking rules).

In the game, there are three main sets of items you need to collect. The Rings, The Ribbons and The Jewels. Collecting at least one of the set of items is the key to victory.

Player list

Astra killed n1
Sir Taco modkilled d1
RaichuGirl killed n1
WanderingWolf modkilled d1
Haunted Water modkilled d3
Oiram exploded d3
alex modkilled d1
Reinforce killed n2
Luckyfire lynched d1
Chronus MSEA lynched d2
Celever lynched d3
Ares lynched d4
Keeper of Night lynched d4
Lemonnade lynched d4
TwistedTurtwig killed n4
sillykyle
Four Arms
HypnoticChairman
Teal
Mapleboy86
Rock Wrecker

subs

camoclone

Make sure you read the rules on lynches since I changed it from what Eagle originally had.

It's gonna take me a bit to pass out roles, so be patient, but this game is finally getting started.

RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia

All role PMs have been sent out. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome (finally) to Troll Mafia!

Day 1 starts now. You need 11 votes to lynch.

No night start? I guess that shouldn't be too surprising in a troll game.

You are no longer permitted to like or edit your posts. Sorry, but that makes things way too hard to keep track of for me.

I voulenteered as tribute, and now PMJeeta has baked me a roll? Heck yeah.

Confirming I got a Christmas roll.

So, what's there to discuss?

Role received, and I get the feeling that this is going to be quite entertaining!

Luckyfire has been drafted. Last person to welcome her into the game will die.

Guess we'll have to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back