• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: EX Tin Codes! + TONS MORE!

I already have 2 of them, I don't think I need a third right now lol, sorry.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: EX Tin Codes! + TONS MORE!

AnthonyG said:
Ah, I know what you mean lol. Not a problem. Anyway I listed the prices below:

Serperior - 2
Leipard - .75
Victini (#15) - 2.5
Tynamo (#38) - .25
Terrakion (#73; Reverse Holo) - 14
Kricketune (#4; Reverse Holo) - .75
Zekrom (#50) - 1
Muk (#53) - .75
Musharna (#59; Reverse Holo) - 1.5
Lucario (#64; Reverse Holo) - 2
Weavile (#70) - .75
Scrafty (#74) - 2
Bronzong (#76) - .75
Level Ball (#89) - .50
Prism Energy (#93) - .75

Just take what your interested in add it up and divide it by 0.03 and that is how much bulk.

Thanks

Could I try and offer cards of equal value?

Yes, that would be preferred.

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
Yes, that would be preferred.

Thanks.

Ok so how about this...

1x Bianca
1x Fighting Energy
2x Water Energy
3x Darkness Energy

and 10 - 20 mix of commons, uncommons, rares and trainers? Do you mind duplicates?

I don't think I can do that, Energies and Bianca's are low wants (probably not looking to give up more than a Holo for that). And I am only looking for Uncommons/commons, no rares. Duplicates are fine.

AnthonyG said:
I don't think I can do that, Energies and Bianca's are low wants (probably not looking to give up more than a Holo for that). And I am only looking for Uncommons/commons, no rares. Duplicates are fine.

Do you have a max on duplicates? Because I have up to 10 of some cards. xD
According to your calculation, it's more than 500 bulk but Bianca and some trainers are worth higher value and therefore should equal it out.:)

I'll pass on the Bianca and Energies. You have them at a value of almost 500+ bulk alone and that's not worth it for me lol, I think I can get them cheaper elsewhere, sorry.

Would rather just do a full on bulk deal if you still want to work something out.

AnthonyG said:
I'll pass on the Bianca and Energies. You have them at a value of almost 500+ bulk alone and that's not worth it for me lol, I think I can get them cheaper elsewhere, sorry.

Would rather just do a full on bulk deal if you still want to work something out.

Ah well I don't have a huge amount of cards, I think at most i'd do 50. :p

Alright no problem, I am going to pass unfortunately, not really worth overseas shipping for just 50 cards lol.

Thanks anyway, maybe next time.

Bump #1! Updated; More stuff coming soon.

I suppose we can bump this!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Codes! + TONS MORE!

I guess I'll throw this up again, bump #2!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Codes! + TONS MORE!

Interested in your:
Mew ex (Legend Maker), Banette ex, and Steelix ex. What are the conditions on them?
I've got both DV Rayquaza (stamped and unstamped), First Ticket, Rayquaza EX (set, non-promo), Ultra Ball, Max Potion (reg and RH), holo CoL Psychic Energy x1, Blastoise (Expedition 37, RH and reg) and a Dark Wartortle (Legendary RH).
Once I know about the conditions of those three, I can make an offer.

All the cards are mint. But none of that stuff is really a big priority sorry. I will have to pass for now unless you happen to have any more of my wants/have anything else

Thanks anyway just in case!

What are your higher wants? Nothing was specified with priority in your lists.

Nothing is counted as 'high' per say that lead to misconceptions that I am going to trade worth more that it is worth. Priorities are always newer cards.

Updated!

CML for
Darkrai EX Promo
Tornadus EX

I'm interested in your Keldeo ex and Landorus ex.

Hello can u cml for

1x gym challenge green pokeball sleeves

And from your wants i have the following

2x squirtle bc (non holo)
2x wartortle (1x non holo & 1x rh)
2x keldeo #47 (1x rh & 1x holo)
1x keldeo ex
1x keldeo ex fa
1x computer search (ace)
1x crystal lugia (nm)

Status
Not open for further replies.