Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve now received pricing information for Crown Zenith. For some reason, TPCi did not release the MSRP when they officially revealed the products a few weeks ago.

Crown Zenith Elite Trainer Box ($49.99, available January 20, 2023): Includes 10 Crown Zenith booster packs, one special art card featuring Lucario VSTAR and various gameplay accessories
Crown Zenith Elite Trainer Box Plus ($64.99)
Crown Zenith Collection—Regieleki V or Regidrago V ($19.99, available January 20, 2023): Includes four Crown Zenith booster packs, one promo card and oversize card featuring Regieleki V or Regidrago V and one non-V foil...

Continue reading...

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Were the tins $24.99 in recent years or is this the first time? So far, I only want the Inteleon Pin Collection. The background of that card is beautiful.

Nirvanna21

Mew.
So we know what the last 3 promo cards were for CZ, question though, what is the difference between the ETB and ETB Plus?

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Gotta say, despite my problems with the set itself, this is probably in the top 5 most aesthetically pleasing sets ever. The style, the suave, the regalness, the sleekness...very few sets have matched this sets' products. Beautiful, just simply gorgeous.

clairepods

gardevoir enthusiast & Pokémon historian ~
Excited for the Morpeko set, it's one of my girlfriend's top favorite Pokemon so it'll make a great gift for her <3