Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The 12th set of Gym promos will feature seven brand new cards: Quagsire V, Ponyta, Solosis, Pancham, Galarian Meowth, Aerodactyl, and Peaceful Park! The rest of the cards below are new alternate art reprints.
The promos will be given out in a booster pack at Japan’s Gym tournaments. Each pack contains one of twelve promos. Every participant will receive a promo pack and a reverse holo Thorton.

fe4a4deb9b35c518a319e07c90174208c1ad5d6b-113x200.jpg

1400_SP_310_077PONYTA-143x200.jpg

1400_SP_311_195NUOHv-143x200.jpg

1400_SP_312_578DOUBLAN-143x200.jpg

1400_SP_313_674YANCHAM-143x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Duosion - Spoiler Alert: Reuniclus has an ability.
Quagsire V - Common V stuff, that's all. 3-4. Just another V that does 220, nothing new. Except, it forces you to use Mirage Gate and Comfey to pay this energy in one go.
Peaceful Park - ehh. 2

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Quagsire V - Common V stuff, that's all. 3-4. Just another V that does 220, nothing new. Except, it forces you to use Mirage Gate and Comfey to pay this energy in one go.
Peaceful Park - ehh. 2
How many HP does Solosis and Reuniclus have if the latter has an Ability?

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
Cant take that Muddy Noggin attack seriously, and I keep thinking of sun-like attack names to replace it with

Seriously though: should've been
Skull Muddery

pato

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Peaceful Park - ehh. 2
Yeah, another two-prizer but the dmg output from quagsire is very good! 220 flat with 3 energies, without need to discard or reload is unprecedent. It can use Kyurem, Articuno.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, another two-prizer but the dmg output from quagsire is very good! 220 flat with 3 energies, without need to discard or reload is unprecedent. It can use Kyurem, Articuno.
But this is just bland. Nothing to special abt it. Also, if you want something to use your Kyurem VMAX's ability, use it on a Kyurem VMAX or Palkia instead. The ability has better uses for it, not just mere 2-prized Pokemon.

RSaurus19

Quagsire King
Been waiting for my favorite Quagsire to get an ultra rare ever since Gen 3!!! The Sword and Shield era really ended off with a bang for me, shocked that my two favorites; Quagsire and Dracozolt, actually came out with V cards that both look amazing!

Cradilyfan1512

Aspiring Trainer
Quagsire V- Could be a OP attacker. 9
Ponyta- Ok basic attacker. 3
Duosion- Meh. 4
Pancham- Why is this a thing. 3
Galarian Meowth- Not good. 1
Aerodactyl- This could probably be a good colorless attacker. 8
Peaceful Park- A good stadium. 7