DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
It's another Hitmon pairing, bit they've made them look extremely similar. The bloaty design doesn't impress me as well.
Aren't they temporal forms of Gardevoir and Gallade or something? I'm only half-paying attention anymore.

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
They should seriously make some kind of link between Armorouge, Ceruledge & Aegislash. They could do like a trade evolution holding items that resemble aegislash before it got possessed. I'll be happy with just a pokedex entry but i guess they're not giving us that.. Perhaps even something in-game that mentions Ninetales' Spirit seeking salvation and honor within the armor and blades of the fallen soldiers of Paldea upon its death amidst the bloodbath of Pokemon War or whatever. Would love to see some connections between new and old pokemons.

I mean, i'm still a bit upset there's no Gigantamax Aegislash for Sword & Shield, so. Please at least give us some special link for Scarlet and Violet.

BugBoyInaButterflyExhibit

Aspiring Trainer
Did anybody else notice the giant version of Clawf? More alpha Pokemon? Max Raids?

Yeah, first thing I thought was alpha Pokemon. I like the idea of keeping them around. Not sure if they'd have high EV levels for their highest stats, or if they'd just have high IVs, but it's fun battling and catching them in PLA.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Aren't they temporal forms of Gardevoir and Gallade or something? I'm only half-paying attention anymore.
These mons are separate to the leaked Gardevoir/Gallade form (from what I understand there’s only a Gallade but its design takes inspiration from both of them)

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
I really wonder if Armarouge and Ceruledge have a connection with Koraidon and Miraidon(or have an important role in general)

Also damn Team Star looking cool

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Oh my god, riddler khu was right about EVERYTHING. Every single thing here has been talked about by them, and I'm so happy they're right because i LOVE Ceruledge.

Mudkipster07

Savvy TCG Mudkip Fan & TCG Alt Art Fanatic!
Will the joy cons be released singly cause I won't be able to afford a new nintendo and those are some great joy cons. Oh and KRABBY IS AWESOME plus the titan version of it kinda is based of alphas without the red eyes, cause if the size and strength.

Last edited:

JacetheDerpScuplter

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry but these new pokemon do not look very good. They look like fakemon from some fan fiction.

And im sure I will get hate for saying that but at the same time these are the same people who keep only buying new sets with charizard in them, so dont get mad at me when these new Pokemon dont sell and then your stuck paying top dollar for new sets with just charizard cards since thats all people wanna buy lol.

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Sorry but these new pokemon do not look very good. They look like fakemon from some fan fiction.

And im sure I will get hate for saying that but at the same time these are the same people who keep only buying new sets with charizard in them, so dont get mad at me when these new Pokemon dont sell and then your stuck paying top dollar for new sets with just charizard cards since thats all people wanna buy lol.
What you said makes no sense. People that like the new designs would buy whatever set they are featured in. You're the one complaining, sounds like you're the one that only keeps buying "Zard" sets.

JacetheDerpScuplter

Aspiring Trainer
What you said makes no sense. People that like the new designs would buy whatever set they are featured in. You're the one complaining, sounds like you're the one that only keeps buying "Zard" sets.

It makes no sense to you since you dont know what the sales numbers are. And the sales numbers constantly say that people mostly want pokemon from gens 1 to 3. Most people do not care about the new pokemon. All the best selling sets have either one of the following in them:

1) Some fancy pikachu card
2) Charizard
3) Legendary / Mythical Pokemon (specifically Mewtwo, Lugia, Hooh, Rayquaza and Mew)
4) Eevee Evolutions
5) Pokemon from Gen 1 such as Gengar, Gyarados, Ninetales and Dragonite

Nobody likes the new designs except hardcore Pokemon fans that think everything is good and never question anything. And that ends up hurting the regular products since the people living in a bubble have no idea that most of the general public is not interested in 90% percent of Pokemon and most of the new product does poorly. The Battle Styles set isnt sitting on shelves because its so popular, its sitting there since nobody cares about it since the Pokemon in it are not popular and some are even poorly designed.

So when products like Battle Styles do bad, what does Pokemon do? They just go back to the list I provided. Then people complain that those products sell out. The hardcore fans are just living in their own version of reality and dont want to admit that the newer pokemon arent very good, especially when the sales data proves them wrong.

Deikun

Aspiring Trainer
Ceruledge coming in hot with mega Gundam/Widowmaker vibes. Absolutely love it!

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
It makes no sense to you since you dont know what the sales numbers are. And the sales numbers constantly say that people mostly want pokemon from gens 1 to 3. Most people do not care about the new pokemon. All the best selling sets have either one of the following in them:

2) Charizard
3) Legendary / Mythical Pokemon (specifically Mewtwo, Lugia, Hooh, Rayquaza and Mew)
4) Eevee Evolutions

Nobody likes the new designs except hardcore Pokemon fans that think everything is good and never question anything. And that ends up hurting the regular products since the people living in a bubble have no idea that most of the general public is not interested in 90% percent of Pokemon and most of the new product does poorly. The Battle Styles set isnt sitting on shelves because its so popular, its sitting there since nobody cares about it since the Pokemon in it are not popular and some are even poorly designed.

So when products like Battle Styles do bad, what does Pokemon do? They just go back to the list I provided. Then people complain that those products sell out. The hardcore fans are just living in their own version of reality and dont want to admit that the newer pokemon arent very good, especially when the sales data proves them wrong.
???

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer

2) Charizard
4) Eevee Evolutions

You seem universally incapable of imagining a new pokemon design can be good. I get not liking them, you're allowed to, but people like you who act like literally nothing past gen 4 is good are insufferable nincompoops who would be better off not giving the opinion of a basement-dwelling sack of blubber. Nobody wants you around and we'd all be happier if you lived your contrarian life alone.