Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Heavy Hitters Premium Collection” will release on September 1st!

heavy-hitters-premium-collection-169-300x170.jpg

It’ll come with four foil cards of Lucario, Lucario V, Tyranitar, and Tyranitar V, a jumbo Lucario V, 14 booster packs, four large metallic coins, and a “code card usable in either the Pokemon TCG Online or Pokemon TCG Live.”
All of the cards are reprints. Lucario V and Tyranitar V come from Fusion Strike, Lucario is from Brilliant Stars, and Tyranitar is from Darkness Ablaze. The cards could feature a different type of holofoil to distinguish them...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Aren't those the awful Battle Academy Vs? These didn't even deserved to be in a set let alone a product like this.

AvieMoon

One Dumb Idiot
The only reason am going to buy this is for the Jumbo card. Everything else is easy to get (coins and cards I've pulled 100 times). Unless if the rares are cosmic holos, then I be more interested. But becuase there's 14 packs this is going to be expensive for just wanting the jumbo. (And ya I don't like buying my jumbos as singles becuase they are so easy to ruin, am a weirdo.)

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
Why couldn’t it have been urshi single strike v and vmax with umbreon v and vmax?

Or do it with th arceus line and crobat line?

Or zamazenta V (both celebrations variant and sword and shield variant) together with medicham V?

Galarian moltress V with crobat V and vmax?

Just why did they choose these 2??!!!!!

Digg07

Aspiring Trainer
This product has me pretty dumfounded. These cards are not meta-centralizing, expensive, rare, or in demand in any real way. Why did they not go with palkia v or vstar or something, or mew v/vmax. The palkia card prices are insane right now and in need of a promo, not these.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
(And ya I don't like buying my jumbos as singles becuase they are so easy to ruin, am a weirdo.)
Yeah, I hear ya. Years ago I ordered a jumbo Lugia card online. It was shipped in a large plain envelope, and so it got bent in the mail right down the middle 🙁
So much for my plan of making a deck using only jumbo cards...

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Despite the critics of some of you,I might buy this.It has a lot of booster so I can test my luck and get some rares.
Honestly talking,I'm more into collectioning cards than use them to make decks.

coolcorsola

Aspiring Trainer
This product has me pretty dumfounded. These cards are not meta-centralizing, expensive, rare, or in demand in any real way. Why did they not go with palkia v or vstar or something, or mew v/vmax. The palkia card prices are insane right now and in need of a promo, not these.
Yeah considering they could’ve bundled the Dialga V and Palkia V full arts not released yet and added their VStar versions for one special promo box.

Finosaurus

Aspiring Trainer
This product is absolutely amazing! Now, I won’t have to open up my favourite set fusion strike to try and pull these ultra rare cards!!!

Reactions: Omi

Pokemon1982

Aspiring Trainer
I'm pretty sure boxes like these are intentionally designed to be unattractive to adult collectors. With the shortage of packs in stores, I can see this being a deliberate move to keep some product on shelf for kids and new fans.

Plus, we already get waifu tournament boxes, premium collections, etc. This is fine.

Reactions: Omi

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
I'm pretty sure boxes like these are intentionally designed to be unattractive to adult collectors. With the shortage of packs in stores, I can see this being a deliberate move to keep some product on shelf for kids and new fans.

Plus, we already get waifu tournament boxes, premium collections, etc. This is fine.
Actually, I like the Tyranitar from Darkness Ablaze. May I ask what is the "waifu" tournament boxes?

AvieMoon

One Dumb Idiot
Yeah, I hear ya. Years ago I ordered a jumbo Lugia card online. It was shipped in a large plain envelope, and so it got bent in the mail right down the middle 🙁
So much for my plan of making a deck using only jumbo cards...
I got too many horror stories of jumbos I've got in the mail, including one shipped in a manila envelope with only a single piece of paper towel wrapped around it. And obviously I couldn't get my money back unless I shipped it back to them and which was the same price as what I payed for it minus shipping to me.

This is probably 100% is the reason they are doing this. The amount of men in their 60's out scalping cards to sell online in my area is revolting and they are all a-holes. (They even rant about how much they make off reselling when grabbing all the product infront of you.) If you don't get there before them, you just don't get anything.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I can see this being either something fun if you can find it on a big sale, or as a gift for a kid or something. But definitely not anything worthwhile for more "hardcore" collectors.

(Hint: Almost any non-special set product is a bad deal for collectors though. Just buy singles.)

pokeregidrago

Aspiring Trainer
Its a good way to get cards that you didnt have a chance to pull before all in one box, but those v aren't even that good. It could have been a arceus vstar line or charizard vstar line

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
It's called the Heavy Hitter box, and doesn't even have new Vs? They could've done something new like Hydreigon V, or Miltank V, or Mamoswine V, or Kommo-o Vstar....god, It's not that hard to come up with cool products.