ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer
How is Lapras VMAX, the billionth Hydro Pump Pokémon card ever released, with no other attack, not lame and repetitive- but Machamp VMAX is?
Because there are way less Vmax that can stack up to Vmax numbers. Most Vmax are just a bland 210 ish damage for 2-3 energy.

bwyattvirtue13

Aspiring Trainer
Because there are way less Vmax that can stack up to Vmax numbers. Most Vmax are just a bland 210 ish damage for 2-3 energy.
Oh got it so you only want Vmax that can one shot Vmax which I give you is awesome but they don't design every Vmax to do that without hitting for weakness I'm sorry I love stacking damage attacks too I love Lapras Vmax and Centiscortch Vmax but that doesn't mean a Vmax like Machamp isn't good or even interesting doing 220-240 like it does means one shot for all Pokémon V and VSTAR with choice belt I don't see how that's bad and it may not interest you but I find this new way of constructing a deck to get damage into the bench to be very interesting

ELTRENDY BEAST

Aspiring Trainer
Oh got it so you only want Vmax that can one shot Vmax which I give you is awesome but they don't design every Vmax to do that without hitting for weakness I'm sorry I love stacking damage attacks too I love Lapras Vmax and Centiscortch Vmax but that doesn't mean a Vmax like Machamp isn't good or even interesting doing 220-240 like it does means one shot for all Pokémon V and VSTAR with choice belt I don't see how that's bad and it may not interest you but I find this new way of constructing a deck to get damage into the bench to be very interesting
I never said that the card was bad. All I said is that we should have more variety with effects/damage on atacks.

bwyattvirtue13

Aspiring Trainer
I never said that the card was bad. All I said is that we should have more variety with effects/damage on atacks.
Is there another Vmax that has damage boosted from your benched Pokémon having damage on them? I'm not aware of one that does if so I'd call that variety myself. I mean exactly what do you you guys want? Like seriously spell out the moves it should have instead that are so different from already existing moves