Question What Theme is This?

Dravinator

Aspiring Trainer
I just beat N and Ghetsis in Pokemon Black today, and I will say that the whole story leading up to this point is my favourite in any Pokemon game yet. After defeating Ghetsis, N pulled me aside and a beautiful, hushed song began to play. Does anyone know what this song is called? I can't seem to find it anywhere, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. Thanks in advance! (I also loved the credits theme and N's speech, but this is more of a reminder for me later)

**EDIT** I researched further and found out the name of the song is Farewell. I would like to know the name of another track from the BW OST though, if someone would be so kind. What theme plays when you meet Ghetsis in the overworld? I believe the first sight of this track is in Accumala Town. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Dravinator

Aspiring Trainer
Just a small bump, I still haven't found the name of the second song mentioned. If anyone knows the name of this theme, I would be delighted to hear it. Have a good one!

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
If you mean when Team Plasma deploys their flags and everything and Ghetsis gives a speech, that's Team Plasma Plots from Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection.

Dravinator

Aspiring Trainer
If you mean when Team Plasma deploys their flags and everything and Ghetsis gives a speech, that's Team Plasma Plots from Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection.
That was exactly the theme I was looking for, thank you.