Finished Big Brother 11: Shadowed Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
What was the most important move during this game leading you to be in this final
If I had to pick just one important move that got me in this final, I'm immediately torn between three options: First would be leaving every chat I was a part of on good terms after every interaction, especially early on. If anything was key to my survival early, it was that in the first half. Second, in the middle of the game, I knew I had to stop sitting with what I was doing and get something done, else I risked one of the other PBB veterans coming in and being here either instead of me or using me as an easy player to assert dominance over here. At this point, taking advantage of my chat with Sena was the way to do this, someone who reached out to me first after I waited so long to finally get the chance to talk to, and shared my thoughts about the game up to that point was what I needed. And that trust led to our alliance winning back to back comps and votes, allowing for almost exactly what I wanted. Third, knowing I was the logical boot for Dunk in the final week, I studied. I studied big to get those superlatives right, and it payed off, though not in a way I would've liked because of what happened for part 3 of the ToR, I really wish we'd been able to play that final part.

Overall, those three are all really the best moves that got me here, but I have to attribute both of the first two to one thing: Adaptation from previous games.
Over three years, and this being my 6th season, I finally learned my lesson and attempted to completely change how I played this game. What I emerged with, was more of an amalgamation of my previous style and what I was working towards in confidence, but I understand that after the events of week 2 that showed how human I was. I'm normally a cold, shy guy, in and out of this house, and I feel that has implications to it that I wanted to break from, so I put as much into that as possible. One thing I feel could've gone better for that was dealing with Tyler's walking better, or him not walking.

I would for sure say that changing my play style, in that regard, was the single biggest thing that got me here, even though I wanted to take it farther than what actually came of it.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK @Dunk did your duo partner leaving/getting expelled change any of your game plans or may it even helped your plans?
I have talked and thought about this so much. Tyler leaving the house definitely shook me. Mentally, I was left in a state of disbelief and shock that turned to a loss of confidence that I needed to recover from. It caused me to fall back and lay low for some time, while I also sent discord friend requests to those left that I didn't have communication with yet. If anything, in terms competitions it helped me greatly. When it came to social game, it definitely set my initial plans back, but not to a point where I couldn't come back from.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Now, with it being so close to time, I will do just a brief recap of some core areas (outside adaptability) I filled to the best of my ability.
I played a very honorable game, never going against my alliance and never being a true antagonist until the vote to evict Senkun when I ripped Dunk apart. I didn't make unnecessary enemies or give anyone any substantial reason to push for my eviction after escaping the block twice at the very beginning, never being on it again this game. And this comes to culminationin the final thing I did last week in evicting Dunk when Mars was unable to make it. As I said before, I would've had an easier time being against Dunk here, but I try to be honorable and I felt it wrong to eliminate Mars when he wasn't present as well as right after the elimination of Sena, who I would've preferred to be here with.

By the time people realized I may be a threat, it was already too late. Me and Sena exchanged back to back HoH to push our agenda through. There was never a comp I could compete in that I didn't try to do well in and I won the second most comps in the season with technically 5, but seeing as one was by default because of outside disturbance, I technically only won 4 comps, still the 2nd highest amount in the game.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Aside from that, @Mars this has been a great game, its an honor having played alongside and with you, and may the best man win. Unless there are more questions, that is about it.

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
The Crowning - Reveal
Finalists, Court, people of Westeria, welcome! It is time to crown your new ruler! But first, I would like to thank everyone who stuck this game out and gave it their all, and the amazing king. Before I reveal the votes however, how about those finalists?

Congratulations to both of you for making it to the end. Without further ado, here are the votes.

Vom has voted for...
...Nick!

Scorpion has voted for...
...Nick! Thats 2 votes Nick, no votes Mars.

Grayson has voted for...
...Mars! Thats 2 votes Nick, 1 votes Mars.

Senkun has voted for...
...Nick! Thats 3 votes Nick, 1 vote Mars.

Sena has voted for...
Mars! Thats 3 for Nick and 2 for Mars.

Dunk has voted for...
Mars! Which means that the vote is all tied up. Because of this, the people of Westeria have been given a vote, and will now be choosing their new ruler! It all comes down to this.

Westeria has voted for...
...Congratulations Mars! You have won Big Brother 11: Shadowed Forest!

Thank you all for playing! This has been a very interesting and fun season. This cast was composed of almost entirely newbies and we hope we were able to catch some of your interest and that you will be applying again in the future. And to the veterans, thanks for playing once again and believing in me and Jade. This was a really fun experience and thank all of you for making it possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.