Leftover 'Sun & Moon' Full Arts Releasing in English!

Malavok

Aspiring Trainer
Wow at 80 dollars this is a steal! Where I live Sun and Moon boosters are $10 and Darkness Ablaze is $15. Im going to buy 1000s of these and resell them for a profit.

It's a bad price for US so hopefully it will be different here. Most of these packs go for $3-5 here, so maybe $50 would be a good price?

TucanSam202020

Aspiring Trainer
It's a bad price for US so hopefully it will be different here. Most of these packs go for $3-5 here, so maybe $50 would be a good price?

Everything is bad for the US. Its a good thing the whole world is not the US. Here in Iraq Pokemon cards are very expensive. I will have to give up eating for a week to buy one of these but I plan to take out a loan and buy 100 of them and make bank.

rickgarcia

Aspiring Trainer
None of my distributors have any info on this item. It is either not going to be available in the US, or the release date is for later than described.

mrpnut03

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
YES. This is a really large part of the Sun and Moon era and I would have been incredibly sad to see them be exclusive to japan. While I won't bother much with the Rainbows, I'm definitely happy those full art supporters and that amazing baby trio card is finally coming here.

Seriously, I'm glad to be happy about something for once after being disappointed a bunch on Pokemon lately.
I feel so bad that you have not been able to enjoy collecting cards as you once have given all the posts you have had recently about the issue. I definitely agree with you about the rainbow rares. They do not look good to me personally, I really like the gold secret rares and the exclusivity that they have. I wish they would keep them as secret exclusive rarity (the gold ones) and forgo making the rainbow rares or simply make the rainbow rares much more exclusive.

Calvin2001

Hey I exist
HEY GUYS THIS COOL NEW PRODUCT WAS ANNOUNCED AND IT HAS A SINGLE EVOLUTIONS PACK! WHAT IF WE MAKE 20 COMMENTS ONLY POINTING IT OUT LIKE WE DID TO THE LAST 200 PRODUCTS? God, sometimes Pokébeach is like an asylum full of demented old people who can only say the same exact thing over and over again. The moderators won’t let there be any criticism towards the website either, after lurking here for a while I know they will just delete this comment. They’re proving my point by doing so.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
HEY GUYS THIS COOL NEW PRODUCT WAS ANNOUNCED AND IT HAS A SINGLE EVOLUTIONS PACK! WHAT IF WE MAKE 20 COMMENTS ONLY POINTING IT OUT LIKE WE DID TO THE LAST 200 PRODUCTS? God, sometimes Pokébeach is like an asylum full of demented old people who can only say the same exact thing over and over again. The moderators won’t let there be any criticism towards the website either, after lurking here for a while I know they will just delete this comment. They’re proving my point by doing so.
Are you implying that we should be moderating people who make a complaint about something? If that's the case I'd have been permabanned by now.

I mean, I personally don't mind Evolutions and I don't really agree with some of the collective complaints some people have about the TCG (I have a plethora of my own anyways...), but they still have a right to do so, so who cares? Don't let it bother you so much, because again, who cares?

Calvin2001

Hey I exist
No, I mean they delete threads comments etc where they criticize the website, not the game. I was criticizing the website there.
And people are allowed to complain, but after hundreds of comments saying the same exact thing, it gets stupid and repetitive. But I can’t control it, I guess.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Whilst the promo card and goodies are nice, it's gonna be a hard pass for me unless it's much cheaper here, or I'll look into getting the promo/goodies elsewhere. 6 of the 10 packs being ones out of rotation isn't that good - hell, give the nature of the card, you'd think they'd at least have 2 or 3 of Team Up onwards, or at least a Cosmic Eclipse so you can try and get another one.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Content-wise, this is like on of these unofficial Walmart repack boxes. Just a bunch of leftovers nobody wants.

Mudkip_Is_God

Aspiring Trainer
Probably the worst pack selection I've ever seen. It does make me happy seeing another product with the best Lucario artwork ever though.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Honestly, for collectors’ sake, that $20 dollar deal sounds like a steal for a product that will otherwise be left unpurchased. If I can get a holiday ETB-esque collection for less than half the price, I’m game! But yeah, shame about the pack selection...

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
This contents of this pack are mind boggling. They don't even bother including the rainbow version of Jirachi GX?? But instead give out Crimson blister promos???

I want to believe this is for players who want to play formats like 2017, but then why include Jirachi? If this is for 2018, why the XY packs and Jirachi? 2016? Nope, Crimson.

This box should be $20 before any deals.

MeatBrick64

Aspiring Trainer
man, they really just made a whole box for “aw man, why’d they have to give us one of those in this tin?” sets lol. but for $2 a pack with the walmart deal this actually isn’t bad. $5 a pack? no thanks

LostSalamence

LOST: The End
In conclusion: even that Jirachi is making fun of us - its pose says it all - , even though you might want to grab it just to open some old-fashioned packs.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Content-wise, this is like on of these unofficial Walmart repack boxes. Just a bunch of leftovers nobody wants.

Once again some fans don't realise the entire world doesn't revolve around them. This isn't for you and me. It's for kids and causals who would be more than happy to get this many packs and Jirachi for $20.