'Shocking Volt Tackle,' Japan's September Set!

I'm sorry but gotta hecc on you on that Zoroark ability thing. Zard's is so much worse than zoroark's ability lol. Keeping in mind Cincinno also has Zoro's EXACT ability, stage 1, and it barely sees play. Zoro's problem was ability AND attack being good. Zard's gets you half the cards at the double the effective cost of discarded cards in exchange for a wider selection of cards and no requirement to use. It is not the same at ALL lol, and definitely shouldn't be compared to Zoroark of all things lol.
Nobody said that this is the same deck. I have stated that Charizard has the "Zoroark ability", which it absolutely does. Not exactly the same, but in the same category.
It's a stage 2, that alone make this Charizard not a problem
Yes, it's possible that it's not a good deck at all - after all, there are many other VMAXes that can achieve a similar damage output with way less hassle - but it's obviously the most pushed non-VMAX we had in Sword & Shield. Other Stage 2's in this card block got around ~170 for 4 energy with a drawback. Charizard got 300 for 2, and with a useful ability to boot. It's just inelegant in design, how powercreeped a non-VMAX Stage 2 has to be to compete with the VMAXes of the world.

I was more thinking it’d be one of the 4 prerelease promos for the vivid voltage

Damn. That'd be nice. Actually, that'd be the next Team Up.

Charizard with Leon prerelease and Staff. Theme Deck. Non Holo rare for future products etc.

Count me in for either being Cracked Ice Holo or Staff.

How expensive do you think the full arts of these trainers are going to be?

How expensive do you think the full arts of these trainers are going to be?

If the Leon Full Art supporter has a Charizard with him, oh yeah, substantially expensive for a supporter full art that should only cost $20 max given its effect.

I like these cards but Charizard seems the best and honestly much more fun then the rest of the cards. Having to setup supporters in the discard and get a massive reward in terms of damage just seems fun to me, although it is a stage 2 and that means you do have to put in more setup then other cards to use it I still think im gonna play it at least at one point.

Plus the art is sick

Last edited:
Oh nice, it's been years since the last time we got a Charizard card. Good to see an underrated Pokemon getting the love it deserves.

Why are people so mad about this Charizard card it looks really fun and I get that pokemon is over hyping Charizard but would you rather not have this card?

Why are people so mad about this Charizard card it looks really fun and I get that pokemon is over hyping Charizard but would you rather not have this card?
It's one guy freaking out about Charizard and he thinks the sky is falling about everything

Hmmm,imagine using Memory Capsule with LOT Donphan
A NEW METAGAME APPROACHING!

Two words:
Clefable (RCL)
Clefairy (CEC)
Doll Swap for 3 Energy, no thanks.

Phanphy - we need a good Donphan.
Memory Crystal - any card that will be released in the future having a good attacks on its pre evoseason will be taking advantage of this card. Too bad, Sturdy Donphan is rotating. Sad face. 4

Doll Swap for 3 Energy, no thanks.

Phanphy - we need a good Donphan.
Memory Crystal - any card that will be released in the future having a good attacks on its pre evoseason will be taking advantage of this card. Too bad, Sturdy Donphan is rotating. Sad face. 4
Triple Acceleration Energy

Back when I was collecting I always wanted a card exactly like this now I can get one although, I do wonder how good it will be cause I gotta check all them pre evolutions

Back