2020 Holiday Set Confirmed, Includes Missing Sun & Moon Cards!

Saito_Zero

Aspiring Trainer
Theres no info about the reprint of Acerola (395/SM-P ), Guzma (396/SM-P) or lillie (397/SM-P)? those promos that right now they are only in JP, they could be on one of this products?

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
When hidden fats gets a reprint around the same time this set releases. Collectors gonna have to make a decision.

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Hidden fats are bad, but Trans Fats are the worst (bada bum).

The Hidden Fates Zard was at 400+
Gold Rare Zard will be up to 1k ungraded
Especially if the Gold Rares are harder to pull out than the other cards.

I once bought cases of Dragon Majesty and pulled so many Full Arts and Altaria GX (which back in the day TrollandToad paid about $20 for each, which allowed me to keep getting more Dragon Majesty) and only pulled 2 Gold Rare Necrozma. That Zard is going to break our wallets.

You know what? That Hyper Charizard V Max that Japan is giving away to 600 winners that apparently might not make it to the US in English, Pokemon should save that Zard for the 2021 Holiday set. That way, we all go bankrupt over Charizard yet again lol

JustNotCricket

Aspiring Trainer
Theres no info about the reprint of Acerola (395/SM-P ), Guzma (396/SM-P) or lillie (397/SM-P)? those promos that right now they are only in JP, they could be on one of this products?
They were all limited edition tournament prizes in Japan, so I think we're unlikely to ever get those in English, unfortunately - same with the Masked Royal (085/SM-P). It's a real shame because that Acerola might be my favourite full art Supporter and I'd love to see it in English. Let's keep our fingers crossed for now!

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Hidden fats are bad, but Trans Fats are the worst (bada bum).

The Hidden Fates Zard was at 400+
Gold Rare Zard will be up to 1k ungraded
Especially if the Gold Rares are harder to pull out than the other cards.

I once bought cases of Dragon Majesty and pulled so many Full Arts and Altaria GX (which back in the day TrollandToad paid about $20 for each, which allowed me to keep getting more Dragon Majesty) and only pulled 2 Gold Rare Necrozma. That Zard is going to break our wallets.

You know what? That Hyper Charizard V Max that Japan is giving away to 600 winners that apparently might not make it to the US in English, Pokemon should save that Zard for the 2021 Holiday set. That way, we all go bankrupt over Charizard yet again lol
What if they make gold reshizard a promo?

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Those FA promos were randomly given out prizes to top winners and a runner up in a series of Japanese tournaments so there's a chance that, like the Rainbow Rare Charizard VMAX, they won't see an international release.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
A premium GX box was mentioned when this mini set was first mentioned on this site. Is that still a thing or has it been replaced by one of the products mentioned here?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A premium GX box was mentioned when this mini set was first mentioned on this site. Is that still a thing or has it been replaced by one of the products mentioned here?
The latter. There's no mention of GX boxes in current product listings, contrary to earlier this year.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Why don't my local game stores (or even my local EB Games????) ever have the 3x3 binders??? ;___;

Pone

Delta Species is best species
This is the one that's supposed to include the Gold Tag Team cards and all those ones that were supposed to come with it, right? Are they updating those with the Sword & Shield look or are we getting a set that includes the appearance of two different eras of cards?

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
This is the one that's supposed to include the Gold Tag Team cards and all those ones that were supposed to come with it, right? Are they updating those with the Sword & Shield look or are we getting a set that includes the appearance of two different eras of cards?
Nothing's confirmed about this set. I highly doubt the Tag Allstars cards will be present

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
It's been a while since TGC didn't do an artwork a not special feature(GX,EX,V,Prism Star)Pokèmon

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
It's been a while since TGC didn't do an artwork a not special feature(GX,EX,V,Prism Star)Pokèmon
Obstagoon is probably getting one soon, it’s a popular Pokémon and I’m surprised he doesn’t have a V card yet. He probably will by the time this is out though.

I’m glad Alcremie is coming earlier, but sad Gardevoir is getting pushed back. Definitely gonna invest in it though.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Wow! This is extremely interesting. This means that (as Water Pokémon Master has correctly pointed out here) it is going to be extremely difficult to say which cards have made the cut, and which ones haven't. Just like the Celestial Storm, Dragon Majesty and Lost Thunder sets were two years ago.