2020 Holiday Set Confirmed, Includes Missing Sun & Moon Cards!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 12, 2020.

1. johnwick Aspiring Trainer
    johnwick

It is or it isn't.....so... Schrodinger's Cat?

2. Pokécario Aspiring Trainer
    Pokécario

So I’m guessing the Super premium collection will be a bit cheaper than $80 this time considering that it only comes with 8 packs instead of ten. Also kind of wish they included those 3 big storage boxes instead of the pins since I’m starting to run out of card storage lol

3. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

The ones listed in this story are associated with the set. There are other products we've reported that have nothing to do with this set but are still releasing in the same period.

We originally thought the SM full arts might release in this set since initial product listings back in March called the boxes "GX Boxes." Now they're listed as "V Boxes."

DMYSYS likes this.
  4. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

According to my source, Pokemon sent some trademark names that depicted to both Urshifus. This will be the Dec set and splits into two

5. Chimecho3000 Aspiring Trainer
    Chimecho3000

Still could be possible! Maybe they'll pull another "Hidden Fates" on us and put the SM full arts into a little subset that you can potentially get in the reverse holo slot.

6. Raven Zombie Dark/Ghost Trainer
    Raven Zombie

or maybe a Best of SM, box for 100, like they did for XY.

7. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I doubt TPCi would release another one, the Premium Trainer’s XY Collection was a major shelf-warmer (and still it to some extent).

8. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

Pokèmon Twitter said that the English name is Champion's Path.

The Binder Guy likes this.
  9. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

Adding onto what @FireLizard said, Champion's Path was announced via Pokemon's Twitter page and some details on the set were released via the official site.
    Here are some of the details from the site...
    • Over 70 cards
    • Cards featuring recently discovered Pokémon from the Galar region
    • 15 awesome Pokémon V and 3 gigantic Pokémon VMAX (Eldegoss V, Lucario V, Duraludon V, Drednaw VMAX, and Alcremie VMAX are mentioned)
    • 19 Trainer cards and a Special Energy card
    Kind of surprised by the low set size and the high amount of Pokemon Vs to be honest.

EDIT: Forgot to add Drednaw VMAX and Alcremie VMAX to the list of revealed Pokemon V.

10. johnwick Aspiring Trainer
    johnwick

This is supposed to be our holiday set? Seems like a HUGE downgrade from Dragon Majesty to Hidden Fates to (blows raspberry) this?

11. johnwick Aspiring Trainer
    johnwick

Personal Opinion

2016 (20th Anniversary of Pokemon) we got Generations and Evolutions set.

For 2021 (25th Anniversary)
    Who's ready for another Generation 1 Only Set (like Generations or Evolutions)?

Say what you will, but I feel we could use nostalgia once again.

12. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

Wait,Eldegoss V?Wasn't it already in Rebel Clash?

13. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

14. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

There is no mention if gold tag tean cards or amzing rares. Wonder if they not in set

Aleister Grey likes this.
  15. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

Oooh, those pin collections look nice and they even referenced the version exclusives by making them a two-fer! I'll definitely be buying those when they come out!

The ETB is going to be a pain to get but hopefully not as bad as Hidden Fates' was. I can only hope that the RR Charizard VMAX isn't included in the set, if it is then this set's going to be a struggle to find.

16. Kyle J. Asplund Some birb boi
    Kyle J. Asplund

This set looks pretty creative. Bea!!

17. NicoNoo Meta/budget player
    NicoNoo

Since it is focused in Galar gym leaders, I genuinely doubt this will have any Amazing Rares. They will probably go into our November set.

18. Animegamer420 Aspiring Trainer
    Animegamer420

19. ShinyJordeon Aspiring Trainer
    ShinyJordeon

look, there's a fairy energy. so rare!

20. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Every prize from those tournaments before that (FA/RR Zekrom, FA Masked Royal, FA/RR Mewtwo) has not seen the light of day overseas, so it'd make sense to assume the same about this one. Furthermore, he was technically not wrong haha
    He said it was unlikely, but not impossible, and the cards weren't in Darkness Ablaze :p

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 5 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?