'League Battle Decks' Info Revealed, Replacing Battle Arena Decks!

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Wow! Great to see we are getting good cards in these decks now. Better trade my extra Jirachi on TCGO now before the value goes down!!!

robot romeo

Aspiring Trainer
The Charizard is available on Amazon, CoolStuffInc, and Trollandtoad, but I can’t find the Pikachu anywhere.

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
And they all sold out at Chaos Cards in the UK as soon as Pokebeach posted this article ffs... Chaos Cards also got wind of the Jirachis and increased all of the prices as did Magic Madhouse

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Seems a bit unbalanced that both didn't receive a Jirachi engine considering both builds use it as a staple draw support.
An odd thing I noticed was that both receive 4 Pokegear 3.0, which seems to make sense in the ReshiZard deck as your searching for welder constantly and needs the support as its lacking Jirachi but 4 Pokegear in the PikaRom deck seems a bit excessive. I understand its a great card in a certain situation; Mallow/Lana for heals, Prof. Research for draw, Marnie for disruption but without Volkner its seems a bit of a space-filler.
It's quite evident of the lists that they are trying to give as much play-ability for our money by including cards that will survive rotation but the lack of Prism Star presence in the ReshiZard deck paired with no Jirachi engine it just seems a little unfair and overall disappointing for those who could only afford the one and are almost forced by current meta to purchase one deck over the other.
Overall PikaRom has received some of the best cards that were printed in the RayquazaGX deck as well as the shining factor of the Ultra NecrozmaGX deck, the Jirachi core and has evidently come out on top as the superior deck. for your money as well as viability of the two.

I'm assuming that the Reshizard deck doesn't have Jirachi because it's a Green's Exploration build which wouldn't use Jirachi.

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Hehe

As soon as Pokebeach posted this, I bought out 2 eBay stores pages since there was no limit to how much one could get. It helps to stay up past midnight at times. I'm sure there'll be others for sale soon. Soon as the September Mini Set comes out (holiday set as some call it), I'm buying out several eBay pages. I learned my lesson waiting for the prices to go down for Dragon Majesty and Hidden Fates. Never again. I'm taking a piece of the slice.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I hate myself. I had the opportunity to pre-order both of these for months and missed it. Now they're all sold out everywhere. Ughhhh guess I saved money but like... I quit lol

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Also, anyone done a Pokebeach article or forum about Costco selling Pokemon Cards again? Or is it not worth anyone's time since it's the 2 Box pack (Sharpedo EX and Camerupt EX Boxes) & (Primarina GX and Incineroar GX Boxes)?

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
I hate myself. I had the opportunity to pre-order both of these and missed it. Now they're all sold out everywhere.

I mean, is it possible to preorder a crap ton of these just to wait to see what the list contains, and if you don't like it, cancel the order and get a full refund? That's what some do. I don't personally.

dmein89

Aspiring Trainer
Seems a bit unbalanced that both didn't receive a Jirachi engine considering both builds use it as a staple draw support.
An odd thing I noticed was that both receive 4 Pokegear 3.0, which seems to make sense in the ReshiZard deck as your searching for welder constantly and needs the support as its lacking Jirachi but 4 Pokegear in the PikaRom deck seems a bit excessive. I understand its a great card in a certain situation; Mallow/Lana for heals, Prof. Research for draw, Marnie for disruption but without Volkner its seems a bit of a space-filler.
It's quite evident of the lists that they are trying to give as much play-ability for our money by including cards that will survive rotation but the lack of Prism Star presence in the ReshiZard deck paired with no Jirachi engine it just seems a little unfair and overall disappointing for those who could only afford the one and are almost forced by current meta to purchase one deck over the other.
Overall PikaRom has received some of the best cards that were printed in the RayquazaGX deck as well as the shining factor of the Ultra NecrozmaGX deck, the Jirachi core and has evidently come out on top as the superior deck. for your money as well as viability of the two.

You can't run jirachi in a greens engine list though.