'Sword & Shield Figure Collection' Product Image, Details!

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Oh, how neat! I've been wanting promo cards like these to make their way outside of Japan. I'm actually looking forward to this.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Ooh, what a nice little box. I really like the promo they're putting in for it. And while I don't like what two of the three of those Galar starters become (Inteleon is a weird stick man and Cinderace is the worst starter ever created), the base forms are adorable and so is that figure. I might have to get me one of these at some point.

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
Oh whoa, I almost bought that Pika promo in Japanese for $19.89 yesterday but decided to go to sleep instead.
Definitely getting this instead.

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
Ooh, what a nice little box. I really like the promo they're putting in for it. And while I don't like what two of the three of those Galar starters become (Inteleon is a weird stick man and Cinderace is the worst starter ever created), the base forms are adorable and so is that figure. I might have to get me one of these at some point.
Ight Genwunner,
Cinderance is actually decent if you play it well,however I do agree, Inteleon is disgusting.
But the card is nice though.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Ah yes, Genwunner. The Pokemon fandom version of a buzzword that has lost any intended original meaning.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Ight Genwunner,
Cinderance is actually decent if you play it well,however I do agree, Inteleon is disgusting.
I don't really care about how good Cinderace is in-game, in the TCG whatever it is, the actual look of it is why I can't stand it.

(Also I cannot tell if you're being serious about the genwunner thing or not, if you are then lol that ain't even close to true in my case)

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
I don't really care about how good Cinderace is in-game, in the TCG whatever it is, the actual look of it is why I can't stand it.

(Also I cannot tell if you're being serious about the genwunner thing or not, if you are then lol that ain't even close to true in my case)
Cinderance ain't that bad looking but, I understand.