Japan's March Set: 'Rebellion Crash,' Plus Toxtricity V, Charizard VMAX, Grimmsnarl VMAX!

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
If they're pulling this new mon from the 8th Gen pool, It's gotta be either Duraludon, Falinks, or one of the fossils I think, since they're usually basics that don't evolve. I'd personally hope for either Falinks or Dracovish, since they're honestly two of my favorites from this gen, but it's probably going to be something stupid like polteageist or something smh.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
If they're pulling this new mon from the 8th Gen pool, It's gotta be either Duraludon, Falinks, or one of the fossils I think, since they're usually basics that don't evolve. I'd personally hope for either Falinks or Dracovish, since they're honestly two of my favorites from this gen, but it's probably going to be something stupid like polteageist or something smh.

The fossils would be a stage 1, evolving from some item representation of the fossils themselves.

Crazy good utility two prizers are basically always cute Pokémon--Jirachi-EX, Shaymin-EX, Tapu Lele-GX, and Dedenne-GX all fit the mold. I don't see Duraludon or Falinks being used for such a card.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Don't need a translation for Giovanni because it is literally Lysandre. Tool Scrapper is going to make things interesting.

Clam

Almost decent
aw i was hoping the dragopult would say discard as many dreepy from your ahnd as you like this attack does 80 more for each of your dreepy discared in this way

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
I am surprised they went the Lysandre route instead of going with an effect similar to Guzma. Some decks are still going to run Pokemon or Custom Catcher instead though.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I don't remember that Dragapult has a Gigantamax. Pls. Fix.

And secondly, we have Giovanni cards in the past, what is the name of this Giovanni card that acts as a Lysandre

Clam

Almost decent
im sorry but the pack art looks like Vmax toxtrisity using his guitar as a golf club

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Toxtricity VMax could make for a fun deck with Koga's Trap or in expanded with Hypnotoxic Laser.
Don't forget that Ariados AOR is also a viable option, although you will have to find a way to deal with the Poison that Ariados will inflict on Toxtricity VMAX.

...and scratch that, Rebellion Clash's Garbodor is a MUCH better candidate for that thanks to its Ability.