'Sword & Shield' Reverse Holo Pattern Revealed, Other Cosmetic Changes!

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
These are very good looking reverse foils :)

Cant wait to see the English Rainbow rares for Sw/Sh era in person :)

Clam

Almost decent
reverse foils looks really nice i prefere that tile pattern over what we have now

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Not gonna lie. The Sword/Shield Reverse Holos are a massive upgrade from Sun/Moon.

The Gold Secret Rare Holos were a massive upgrade. The glitter effect makes it even better

I'm a bit mixed on the Rainbow Holo Supporters

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Are there other youtubers doing this RIGHT NOW? I need it. I need it. I need to see the cards! (Behaving like a child)

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
Reverse foils look nice. Like the interlocking arrow pattern with the symbols of the card type.

Would be nice if reverse foil Energy cards got a similar treatment this time around instead of basic foil.

Mykel

Aspiring Trainer
Thank god for less rainbow rares. Only 4 Pokemon + some supporters. The rainbow inflation killed collecting for me.

MeatBrick64

Aspiring Trainer
it looks like the foil type on the reverses is more similar to the japanese tag all stars reverse holos. not really any foil shine, just a metallic glossy finish. kinda disappointing but the tile design at least looks nice

Mudkip_Is_God

Aspiring Trainer
It seems like every Generation gets more and more complex. Everything is always changing in the Pokemon world! It makes me kind of excited and also a little bit sad as Sun and Moon comes to an end. But, Sword and Shield looks promising!