'Sword & Shield' Reverse Holo Pattern Revealed, Other Cosmetic Changes!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

2. The-Kaiser Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
    The-Kaiser

These are very good looking reverse foils :)

Cant wait to see the English Rainbow rares for Sw/Sh era in person :)

3. Clam I like food
    Clam

reverse foils looks really nice i prefere that tile pattern over what we have now

PatchampYoutuber likes this.
  4. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

These look so good

5. Merovingian Dead Game Enthusiast
    Merovingian

Articles Head Member

Not gonna lie. The Sword/Shield Reverse Holos are a massive upgrade from Sun/Moon.

The Gold Secret Rare Holos were a massive upgrade. The glitter effect makes it even better

I'm a bit mixed on the Rainbow Holo Supporters

6. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Are there other youtubers doing this RIGHT NOW? I need it. I need it. I need to see the cards! (Behaving like a child)

7. Hongo Aspiring Trainer
    Hongo

Reverse foils look nice. Like the interlocking arrow pattern with the symbols of the card type.

Would be nice if reverse foil Energy cards got a similar treatment this time around instead of basic foil.

8. Wechselbalg *****
    Wechselbalg

That glitter looks bad but the reverse holos are actually really nice.

PatchampYoutuber likes this.
  9. Mykel Aspiring Trainer
    Mykel

Thank god for less rainbow rares. Only 4 Pokemon + some supporters. The rainbow inflation killed collecting for me.

10. Silveraith Aspiring Trainer
    Silveraith

These look nice, but I'm not buying cards for a set that has over 200 cards.

11. CrownAxe Aspiring Trainer
    CrownAxe

Just to be clear this is the 5th set since Lost Thunder to have had over 200 cards in them

12. MeatBrick64 Aspiring Trainer
    MeatBrick64

it looks like the foil type on the reverses is more similar to the japanese tag all stars reverse holos. not really any foil shine, just a metallic glossy finish. kinda disappointing but the tile design at least looks nice

13. Mudkip_Is_God Aspiring Trainer
    Mudkip_Is_God

It seems like every Generation gets more and more complex. Everything is always changing in the Pokemon world! It makes me kind of excited and also a little bit sad as Sun and Moon comes to an end. But, Sword and Shield looks promising!

14. zzzeraora Aspiring Trainer
    zzzeraora

Damn! Now Rainbow Rares will actually feel special when you get them. Good for us.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?