Finished Mafia LIX-II: Make-A-Mafia: Game Over - Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Sorry, Drac, but I don't understand what this means, haha.
If I understand him correctly, he somewhat wants to vote Piplup as well because he also wants a D1 Lynch.
He is inclined to do so since Piplup has the most votes, aside from scattered whom he'd already voted.

Also, Piplup is at L-2. I've said my stance on early hammering already, so I'll take my vote off for now.

##UNVOTE
Well, I need some information...

##UNVOTE
##VOTE:
scattered mind

So how about it @scattered mind?
Would you like to finally tell us what abilities you have gained as our new Mayor?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Thank you very much. I will take care of this town. Starting with my ability to decide if we lynch today or not. So obviously if you decide to lynch me I'll just use that.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Piplup

You are the one with the least posts I think.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Also voting for yourself in RVS is kinda scummy as it is like you don't want to reveal your targets.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Thank you very much. I will take care of this town. Starting with my ability to decide if we lynch today or not. So obviously if you decide to lynch me I'll just use that.

##UNVOTE:

You are the one with the least posts I think.
Tues you got the mayor

##Unvote

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D1 Vote Count #4

TheAquaPiplup: 1| Ephemera [#33-#81], TheAquaPiplup [#56-#73], Zone Q11 [#62-#82], scattered mind [#83]
scattered mind: 1 | GM Draclord [#31-#85], Zone Q11 [#55-#62], Zone Q11 [#82]

TeamAqua: 0 |scattered mind [#40-#50], Zone Q11 [#43-#55]
Ephemera: 0 | Zone Q11 [#30-#43]
Zone Q11: 0 | scattered mind [#34-#40]

No vote: @TheAquaPiplup, @TeamAqua4Life, @GM DracLord, @Ephemera

Majority: 4 votes
Hours remaining: 10 hours
Past vote count: [#1][#2][#3]
Note: This vote count DOES NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Make sure you vote before deadline! You don't want to find out what happens if the day ends without a hammer and you haven't casted your vote.

I'm logging off now -- probably won't be back online until after deadline.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I, too, would like to ask about the powers of the mayor.

We have 6 hours left. Should we or should we not lynch?
I'm starting to think the question is moot. Still, let's look at the details.

Scum is either 2-person or 1-person team, since if there were 3 scum the game would go to scum pretty fast.

2-person scum team
D1 lynch
-1/3 chance of scum
-if mislynch, scum nightkill
-D2 opens with 2 scum/2 town -> scum advantage (likely win, but we can't be sure yet)
-if we lynch scum, D2 opens with 3 town/1 scum -> town advantage (hopefully)
D1 no lynch
-D2 opens with 3 town/2 scum -> better odds of finding scum, but a worse position than now

1-person scum team
D1 lynch
-1/6 chance of scum
-if mislynch, scum nightkill
-D2 opens with 3 town/1 scum -> town advantage (hopefully)
-if we lynch scum, the game is won
D1 no lynch
-D2 opens with 4 town/1 scum -> just a worse position than now, despite better odds of finding scum

The only way no lynch now is good is if there is a 2-person scum team, and we mislynch.
I don't think that's likely, given the high probability of a mislynch D1, so I'd say a lynch is favorable.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Hang on, I just found a hole in my logic... pretty much everywhere. Whoops.

Waiting for scum to nightkill gives better odds of finding scum, so that would supposedly be a better idea.
But I can't take all the abilities into account either...

Anyhow, suffice it to say that my previous post is kinda worthless. Sorry, I didn't think hard enough :confused:

I would say a lynch now is good, though. Unless scum is a 2-person team... but I don't think that's likely.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Then choose; who will you vote?

There comes the problem. I haven't read much/gotten much info from RVS. I have gut feelings, but not much else.
I don't know who would be a good choice to go for...

I don't really want to lynch scattered (mayor) or zone (contributing), but I'm not sure going for inactives is good either.
Piplup was probably just having fun with the self vote, so I don't think I can read much from there...
Nick talked a bit at the start of the day, but not much at the end.
And Drac has voted and probably won't be back before the deadline.

I'll throw the question back at you, Zone, I could use some outside thoughts. Who do you think would be a good lynch?

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I'll throw the question back at you, Zone, I could use some outside thoughts. Who do you think would be a good lynch?
1. It has to be someone the least active.
2. It has to be someone with the least useful ability.
3. I really don't care. I will take responsibility for anyone's death.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
hmmmm.

I have to leave, so this is likely my last post before the day ends.
Piplup is at L-1, if I counted right. I'd like to leave time for others to vote and talk (@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK looking at you pls), so I'd rather not hammer.

Nick, please place a vote before the day ends. I don't mean much by this vote; I'd just like to hear your thoughts again.
##VOTE: TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Sorry, had school stuff to worry about.

Hasn't been the most helpful but I will wait an hour and a half to see if anything more compelling comes up seeing as he seems to be playing similar tricks as my past interactions with him, ie. Do something very weird and questionable

Status
Not open for further replies.