Discussion Unveiling my NEWEST favorite deck! Best Meta Counter I’ve ever built!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
Hey everyone, so i recently reconstructed a new Pokémon deck involving Glaceon GX/Arricuno GX/Dewgong I don’t think there is any deck that can beat it. I play a Welder engine and it runs smooth! Turn 2 I have Glaceon Gx pumped and ready to go! I think it Auto beats Mewtwo/Mew GX it covers Reshiram/Charizard & it plays to win against Malamar every time as well. Any thoughts or questions about my deck?
pkm_smup_39.jpg
pku_smub_189rev.jpg

Last edited:

Pokeman

Well depending on the matchup, but for most part OHKO reshizard with Articuno GX, attack Giratina with Frost Bullet while dropping down a Blizzard Town hit inkays for 30 and dragonfly they for 2 prizes! Cyrus to cut them down to 2 bench. Mewtwo Mew GX can’t attack!
51%2BcDAIMcUL.jpg

Last edited:

Pokeman

I play this instead of Noctowl now, I beat malamar in a best 2 of 3 2-0ed
pku_smub_45rev.jpg

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Like @Sharkrai said, I think a list would be pretty nice to actually see the strategy behind this deck. Can't really see exactly how you run it without being able to reference the cards you're using.

Pokeman

No this one is a secret list, the deck is so good, and I spent a lot of time on it. I literally play all water Pokémon for attackers, using welders and making Glaceon GX, a fast force to reckon with, straight Eevee GX cards for the basics, no other ones are needed. Cherish Ball makes it fast so 4 of those is a must. Blizzard Town/Viridian split and a bunch of other stuff.

Pokeman

Like @Sharkrai said, I think a list would be pretty nice to actually see the strategy behind this deck. Can't really see exactly how you run it without being able to reference the cards you're using.

Read Glaceon GX’s ability, it’s common sense, you’re opponent can’t use gx abilities. You lock them up while swinging hard on fire, Mew&Mewtwo can’t do anything & Malamar takes an auto loss. Pikarom, is covered by mew and it’s shuts off their flow of the deck. Anything with Pidgiotto gets freshly beat with my Dewgong especially, but also glaceons attack.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
I'm not entirely sure what you expect here. You don't really post much about the deck or post a list, claim its superiority, but you don't really explain why the deck is supposedly so great against the decks you mentioned, why you think it's auto win against Malamar and that Mew3 doesn't have a way of slipping out of the Freezing Gaze.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Read Glaceon GX’s ability, it’s common sense, you’re opponent can’t use gx abilities. You lock them up while swinging hard on fire, Mew&Mewtwo can’t do anything & Malamar takes an auto loss. Pikarom, is covered by mew and it’s shuts off their flow of the deck. Anything with Pidgiotto gets freshly beat with my Dewgong especially, but also glaceons attack.

I get the strategy easy enough. But a deck isn't comprehensible without actually knowing what you're using. I'm just asking for the other people who want to know. I get you want to keep it a secret, but even laying out the strategy won't get anywhere without knowing the list at hand. Seeing the list will give insight into WHY it does so well, just explaining an attack is easy enough for anyone to comprehend, but that's not all a deck does. If you want feedback or questions, a list will help people actually give or receive insight.

Of course, you're not obligated to, but I'm just saying it would help the people who are interested.

Pokeman

I just want to know if people see how the concept to my deck seems? And I want to know if any of you agree on this synergy of Welder Glaceon GX make him the best card in the game right now to play! You can argue he does swing hard enough, but that’s okay! Your opponent most likely has weakness to something in this deck to get the job done. If they are playing Mewtwo it can’t compete! Also malamar gets picked off and they are stuck with no energy flow!

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
How are we supposed to figure out how the concept is when it's not really clear how you play it? The devil is in the details. You need to decide if you want to share the deck (in which case, go to the deck list forum and do so) or not (in which case, why are you posting here?)...

Pokeman

I don’t need help building the deck, the list is built and ready to win myself a cup in a week! I’m just trying to say this deck is very consistent, fasts it hits well enough to get the game done!

Pokeman

The concept of the deck is to keep your opponent GX ability locked throughout the whole or most of the game!

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I just don't see what you want out of this forum thread. Nice job? We can't see the deck, so we can't really give you any feedback, and can't really talk about the mechanism. GX ability lock is nice as long as you can get it to work I suppose, but is this consistent? Does it beat enough of the meta decks? Who knows?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I don’t need help building the deck, the list is built and ready to win myself a cup in a week! I’m just trying to say this deck is very consistent, fasts it hits well enough to get the game done!
Ok...? But what is anyone supposed to get out of that? It doesn't really generate much discussion apart from being like "Ok that's a concept."

The concept of the deck is to keep your opponent GX ability locked throughout the whole or most of the game!
Right, everyone gets the concept, it's the execution that people want to know. I'm genuinely interested in the actual intricacies of this deck-it's a cool anti-meta idea, I've always liked those. But I don't get what's going to be accomplished by going "Guys, look! I have a deck idea! It's good, trust my word on this!" @snoopy369 sums it up perfectly.

Pokeman

I’m just throwing out the idea to you all, is what I am doing, so you can build your own list of the deck and see how well it works for yourself, I’ve given out countless cards I PLAY in my deck, I for one would like to discuss with someone who see this deck idea and is like **** I need to work on a list for this deck ASAP and get some general ideas what I should be playing. Then talk about the deck and how it does for you what you play in your own list aside from m mine that makes it work for you! This is discussion about the deck after you build and play test with it, the deck is simple to figure out if you’re good at building decks and understand the game.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Well clearly that’s not going to happen since everyone is skeptical of the deck’s effectiveness. And why wouldn’t they be when you brag about how absurdly good the deck is and how it beats everything but then hide how the deck works

Status
Not open for further replies.