'Hidden Fates Ultra-Premium Collection' Product Image!

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Well if in Europe we will get Ultra Premium one then I will buy that one because I just love playmats to collect. The other version which typically we get is ok because it is smaller and more compact ( never cared about storage boxes) but the poster we used to get instead playmate was annoying.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Hey look, another product I'm never going to be able to get because they barely print any of this set! Yay!

Grim_Dragonite

Aspiring Trainer
Bruh they must be outta their minds if they think I’m spending over $160 that day. It should come out in October like it has in the past smh

SupStar

Aspiring Trainer
price tag is a little steep for 15 packs and 3 full arts no?
Especially considering the new set should be coming the same day...I hope...

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
It's by far the best promos we've gotten in one of these boxes, but I really don't think it's worth $100, especially since it will come out after the values of all the cards have plummeted.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
SURELY, this will be easier to get at that price point.
With how nasty scalpers are, honestly I don't know. I sure HOPE it's easier, but with this set having every product so far be near impossible to find, I'm really not sure.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Of note, it has the "good" Solgaleo-GX. That said, 00 for reprint-a-palooza is steep, even if its remotely justifiable.

Honestly, unless you're hard-up collecting the set, just wait until Cosmic Eclipse comes out.

Then again, I think I'm one of the few people here who had no intentions of getting the set. I'm more for a "functional" reprint set like Japan's Expanded collection that was recently announced. Hidden Fates has a lot of chaff that has little to no function in play; it's about 95% a collectors set.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Solgaleo's attack reads

Turbo Strike: Attach two $20 bills from your discard pile to Solgaleo's price tag.

Silveraith

Aspiring Trainer
I was hoping for it to be an Ultra Ball version of the Ultra Premium Collections for the previous mini sets

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
With how nasty scalpers are, honestly I don't know. I sure HOPE it's easier, but with this set having every product so far be near impossible to find, I'm really not sure.
Hmm...maybe things are looking up. I just ran across like...20 of the HF tins at Target sitting there on the shelf, pretty as you please. The real kicker; this was at around 7:00 in the evening. Maybe things are finally cooling off!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Hmm...maybe things are looking up. I just ran across like...20 of the HF tins at Target sitting there on the shelf, pretty as you please. The real kicker; this was at around 7:00 in the evening. Maybe things are finally cooling off!
Whaa? I'll have to check my target ASAP. They're still out of stock on gamestop's site from what I checked, but if they have them at target I'll be really excited. I hope it's a general thing going on rather than specific to yours. If not, oh well, it wouldn't surprise me really, lol. But I'm definitely going to check at some point in case.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Whaa? I'll have to check my target ASAP. They're still out of stock on gamestop's site from what I checked, but if they have them at target I'll be really excited. I hope it's a general thing going on rather than specific to yours. If not, oh well, it wouldn't surprise me really, lol. But I'm definitely going to check at some point in case.
Seemed to coincide with the Porygon-Z boxes showing up on shelves there too so maybe they all came together in their shipments. Fingers crossed!