Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Welcome to the sequel of The Darkness..., where I won’t be using the ... every time I type The Darkness.
Here’s the scoop:
The game operates in weeks.
Each week, we’ll have a Rest Period (formerly period A) for 3 days, and a Court Period (formerly period B) for the remaining 4 days of the week.
During the Rest Period, players can use items, chat in the thread, and hang out and be chill as I PM the murderer and ask who he wants to murder. If you don’t do anything during the rest period, that’s okay.
During the Court Period, I (or Scattered Mind if he’s playing) will write a little blurb on the death of the murderer’s selection. During the Court Period, each player must make an accusation or at least say in the thread, “I have no clue, count me out of this one.” If you don’t, you’ll get a no-no point for inactivity. IN ADDITION, your accusation must include a reason for accusing the person you accuse.
To sign up, just PM me the name of a Ghost or Dark-type Pokémon you wish to play as. You don’t have to be pure Ghost or Dark, just to be clear. Also, your Pokémon will not be displayed publicly; rather, hints will come out as rounds go on.
Each person will be given 3 items, and here’s what they do:
Light Shield - You can’t die this round.
Bloodthirsty Fang - If you’re the murderer, you get to kill two people this round. If you aren’t, you also get to kill someone.
Epiphany Lantern - You get an extra clue to who the murderer is.
Containment Shackles - You use this item on one other person. That person has a reduced chance to become the murderer next round. You must use this item in the Court Period rather than the Rest Period.
Friends in High Places - You get two items back for exchanging this one in but nullifying its effect. Your friends in high places will check their information network to deduce who the murderer is going to kill.
Nose Glasses - You can only use this if y0u’re the murderer. Any hints in the blurb of death will point towards a different person, randomly determined.
Wishful Baton - You can use this when you’re dead to pass your items along to another player.
Gift Box - You can use this to pass an item to another player.
Scale - You learn the murderer’s weight, but only the first digit of it.
Innocence Gavel - If you’re the murderer, you pass the job onto someone else. You can choose or leave it up to randomness.
If the majority accuses the killer correctly, the killer is SMOTE and dies. If not, the killer lives another day.
The last two players alive win.
Also, the no-no system:
You get one no-no point if you don’t accuse or opt out of accusing during the Court Period.
You get two no-no points if you attempt to use an item you don’t have or pass the item onto someone else without a Wishful Baton or Gift Box.
You get three no-no points if everyone feels like you’re hindering the game in some extreme and bizarre way.
Three no-no points, you’re out.
If there’s any questions, please feel free to ask in a PM.
Sign-Ups:
- @TheAquaPiplup
- @Ephemera
- @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
- @Pokefam
- @scattered mind
- @FourteenAlmonds

The mug shots:
5 Types
121.4 total weight
2 Pokémon weigh less than 1o pounds
4 Pokémon are the 2nd evolution
3 Pokémon are floating
1 Pokémon has black as a primary color
4 Pokémon are currently alive.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Rest Period. You can chat, use items via PM, and if you’re the murderer, you get to kill someone (whoopdy-doo).
A reminder to the murderer out there that you can use items while you’re the murderer.
Next Friday at 12PM central time, the kill is announced and we move into the Court Period.

The mug shots:
6 Types
211.4 total weight
2 Pokémon weigh less than 1o pounds
6 Pokémon are the 2nd evolution
3 Pokémon are floating
2 Pokémon have black as a primary color
All 6 Pokémon are currently alive.

I guess we can ask weird questions to try overanalyzing each other's answers! :D

@Everyone - Name 1 floating Ghost/Dark type Pokemon (without checking, just from memory). Put it in a spoiler so people first answer and then look at what other answered.

I'll start-

Gastly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back