Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
floating Dark/Ghost type that hasn't been said yet...

driftloon?

Thanks! you were not supposed to look at the spoilers before posting your own choice. That was the whole point of the spolers. But anyways

If I try to analyze the choices people have made here, I think that most people would generally avoid choosing their own Pokemon and instead nominate another Pokemon. In that case, we can assume that chances are FourteenAlmonds' Pokemon, for example, is not Spiritomb.
Another interesting things is how AquaPiplup chose more than one Pokemon. The second time, sure, it was in order to fix his mistake in picking a non floating Pokemon but then the third time was not necessary. So in this case perhaps his Pokemon is indeed Darkrai and then he felt uneasy about it so he also added Dusknoir.

But.. thats a real stretch, (this whole thing is a stretch but w/e).

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Also they all have 3 additional types.

Wait.. it says “the 2nd evolution” - @Lord Goomy do you mean the final evolution or the first evolution?
For example, let’s take the Gengar line:
Gastly will be considered the 1st evolution.
Haunter will be considered the 2nd evolution.
Gengar will be considered the 3rd evolution.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
It appears I’ve misinformed you, only 5 Pokémon are the 2nd evolution, rather than 6.
The Mugshots page has been updated to match.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
If Gengar is the 3rd evolution, what would Mega Gengar count as? Would it be the same as Gengar?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Would you make an item necessary to become a mega or would it be selectable as a base
It would probably be shuffled in with the rest of the items, and only if you draw it can you be a mega.
Gengarite- If you are Gengar, you mega-evolve and it says this in the main thread. If you’re not, the person playing Gengar mega-Evolves.
So it has the upside of revealing who’s playing Gengar, but the downside of mega evolving you if you’re Gengar. It reveals which player mega evolved (but not their Pokémon) in the main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.