SM11b 'Dream League,' Japan's August Set!

Mega Charizard X

Mega Charizard X
OOOOO the card I want from this set is....

• Haxorus GX (Dragon Type)
  • Haxorus Holo Rare (Dragon Type)
  • Druddigon GX (Dragon Type)
  • Druddigon Holo Rare (Dragon Type)
  • Hydregion GX (Dragon Type)
  • Hydregion Holo Rare (Dragon Type)
  • Terrakion GX (Fighting Type)
  • Landorus GX (Fighting Type)
  • Reshiram & Zekrom GX TAG TEAM (Dragon Type)
  • Kyurem GX (Water Type)
  • Black Kyurem GX (Dragon Type)
  • Turtonator GX (Dragon Type)
  • Solgaleo & Lunala GX TAG TEAM (Psychic Type)
  • Stakataka Holo Rare (Steel Type)

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
This is also the first Tag Team regular art not to be illustrated by Matsuhiro Arita, which feels...rather strange, to say the least

Still, seeing Lillie in the artwork, as well as the reference to a new Lillie supporter, more than makes up for it in my book!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Aren't Solgaleo and Lunala supposed to be in Alter Genesis as well? Guess we're doubling up for Cosmic Eclipse!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Interesting that the GX move has no additional effect based on energy attached like every Tag Team shown yet, but it can be argued that having played the Supporter card counts as the extra condition to be met.

PeterNev

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting that the GX move has no additional effect based on energy attached like every Tag Team shown yet, but it can be argued that having played the Supporter card counts as the extra condition to be met.

Maybe Lillie's Best Effort have something to do with energy ??

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Solgaleo & Lunala TTGX - Its a classic OHKO on non-TTGXs that can get used of Malamar. Plus, its typing is getting some advantages when it comes to supports. We want to know what this Lillie card does if it is worth playing over Cynthia and some stuff. For now.... 4 Tentative Geodudes. If that Lillie is flat out bad, the score might be 3-4 since the immunity GX atk is far better to some like Mewtwo GX but the supporter is underwhelming and not worthy to use.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Strange there's no Arita art for this, but a good looking card aesthetically. But this looks like it means there's going to probably be N with Reshiram and Zekrom GX, and that has me excited as a gen 5 freak.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Pretty sure that the "+" refers to the fact that there's an additional requirement that yields an additional effect - it doesn't have to be energy. As it was stated in the "Trainer Tag Team" announcement, their relationship to Pokemon Tag Teams will be additional effects for meeting additional requirements. It just so happened that, until this point, these requirements have been related to extra energy.

PeterNev

Aspiring Trainer
I think this Lillie's Best Effort is going to be an OP prism star supporter with the condition of

"It can only be use if you are having # energy in play"
like the unbroken bond Volcanion's second attack

then the + sign on the attack is kinda make sense
it's like team effort kind of card, everyone have some energy on and the gx attack protects everyone

and the N with Zekrom and Reshiram will be something like
"It can only be use if your opponent are having # energy in play"
you know, because N loves to f*ck up your opponent

aaron2310

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty sure that the "+" refers to the fact that there's an additional requirement that yields an additional effect - it doesn't have to be energy. As it was stated in the "Trainer Tag Team" announcement, their relationship to Pokemon Tag Teams will be additional effects for meeting additional requirements. It just so happened that, until this point, these requirements have been related to extra energy.

Yeah, that's my takeaway from this too. And it's nice to see it be something other than just extra energy. Just have to hope Lillie's new card is good!

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
Heck yeah, we were right. So if this exists then we're getting Zekrom and Reshiram with N in the art, yeah? Maybe Ghetsis with Black and White Kyurem.

Although, i am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY upset we're not getting any Rainbow Rocket cards. I don't understand how they didn't so a single one... Kinda ridiculous.