Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Why did you think Zone would be the best target for it when you used it?
He was, at the time, the most contributive person. I'll even say that he is the most towny one in the game because of that. I also targeted before Ephemera revealed if iirc. Had Ephemera done so earlier, I would've targeted them instead.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
He was, at the time, the most contributive person. I'll even say that he is the most towny one in the game because of that. I also targeted before Ephemera revealed if iirc. Had Ephemera done so earlier, I would've targeted them instead.
Have you got confirmation/denial yet that your target changed because of some role last night?

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
If somebody could stop the plan from working though, I think it would be more valuable to do so than to have you no longer make somebody lynchproof. Especially if the team is Cel-Naga or Nick-Naga and then Naga could just redirect you to his buddy and make them lynchproof along with stopping the plan by blocking Nick.
Is there a way that this somehow invalidates the plan along with stopping your active? Maybe then it could make sense in a Nick-Cel world?
The only way for it to have made sense is if it's Cel-Nick, but I am actually curious as to what happened to Cel. He hasn't talked at all so far, and I wonder whether RL could take RL days worth of time from him to not let him say anything so far.
Okay. Here's my other ability, made no sense revealing it yesterday:
"Active Ability: Red Shield
Each day you may choose one player. That player cannot be targeted during the following night and can not use any Active abilities."

I'd already done that and then the dummy I am went and used High Senses on NP anyway
I knew there was something off when you claim to only have 1 ability.
N1 I targeted Ephemera with Red Shield
@Ephemera, can you confirm this?
I'd done that before tou came up with the plan since I thought, at that time, the day would go by. We ended up getting the extension though and I forgot about it
Look up Page 15.

Ephemera claimed that he was the doctor first, then I asked whether it's time for a mass claim or not.
Cel asked Scattered for a time extension, followed by Scattered confirming it, which was 4 minutes before Mera gives his full claim.

Are you telling me that you targeted me before the mass claim, and conveniently "forgot" to change your target to Mera -the one who has claimed to protect you- instead of doing it immediately?

Surely I am not the only one thinking that this is a "little accident".

Because of your actions, not only is nobody lynch-proof, but we also lost our doctor. And you are telling me this is because you "forgot" to change your target?

Zone Q11

Have you got confirmation/denial yet that your target changed because of some role last night?
You know, if you think about it, he might as well wait a couple of minutes -hours even- and come back saying that it was redirected, causing Naga to gain the aggro. The point is: If he is mafia, then he can lie about whatever Scattered says and get away with it.

NinjaPenguin

@Ephemera, can you confirm this?
Ephemera is dead lol.
we also lost our doctor
Tbf Ephemera would be dead either way since Nick can't block kills.
You know, if you think about it, he might as well wait a couple of minutes -hours even- and come back saying that it was redirected, causing Naga to gain the aggro. The point is: If he is mafia, then he can lie about whatever Scattered says and get away with it.
If he lies, then we know that pairing has a scum guaranteed. That's valuable info too.
I want him to be very clear about what he's saying because it's very important we are as clear as possible about what happened last night.

NinjaPenguin

Cool so can somebody sanity check me on this?
Premise 1 from Nick: Nick makes Zone immune to being targeted last night.
Premise 2 from Nick: Nick is redirected to targeting Zone last night.
Conclusion 3: 1 and 2 are impossible together because the redirector would be blocked from targeting Zone and thus from redirecting Nick to him.
Conclusion 4: Because 3 is true, Nick is confirmed scum.
Am I crazy?

Zone Q11

Ephemera is dead lol.
Ah, damnit. Why couldn't scum just kill you instead?
Tbf Ephemera would be dead either way since Nick can't block kills.
Unless all scum are professional snipers, I thought they needed to visit their target to kill?
If he lies, then we know that pairing has a scum guaranteed. That's valuable info too.
I want him to be very clear about what he's saying because it's very important we are as clear as possible about what happened last night.
The problem is that we don't know whether he lies or not, and we can't afford a mislynch since we are in LYLO.

Zone Q11

Conclusion 3: 1 and 2 are impossible together because the redirector would be blocked from targeting Zone and thus from redirecting Nick to him.
Am I crazy?
I mean, this is literally what I have in mind. If you're crazy then... well, I am already crazy before the game started, so not much would change.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Am I crazy?
I was redirected but ended up failing the watch.
Night 2:
Your High Senses ability failed to target Zone!

Status
Not open for further replies.