Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
T Minus 10 minutes... I think that it's safe to say that Cel won't be coming then.
...I don't have to hammer, but if it's a mere 10 minutes, then I might as well:

##VOTE No Lynch

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Day 2 Final Vote Count

4 votes for a majority
The player with the most votes is tagged
If you think there’s anything wrong, just ask

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (1) - ZoneQ11, Ephemera
NaganadelIsBeast (0) - ZoneQ11, Ephemera
Zone Q11 (0)- NaganadelIsBeast
NinjaPenguin (1)- ZoneQ11,
Celever
mordacazir (0) Celever, NP (auto unvote due to modkill)
Ephemera (0)- Celever
[/s]NoLynch (4)- ZoneQ11, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK , NaganadelIsBeast, ZoneQ11, [/S]TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, NaganadelIsBeast, NP,ZoneQ11[/S]

I couldn't move at all. I felt as if my spirit has been lifted from my body. But I knew I was not killed by Project Fusion members. It was something else. Absol... Where are you..
Suddenly I could see him from afar. Absol held a letter. It's.. it's a real Pokemon move that can prove someone guilty or not. "Guys! Can you hear me??" I was able to look at them.. all my friends.. Cynthia..Lorry.. Tyler..Noland..Sabrina...Lucas.. but none of them could hear or see me.
"Lance!" - They called my name. "Are you here?"
"Yes! I'm right here!" I shouted.
They didn't respond. But they kept going and one asked: "Do we still have a chance??"
I don't know why but suddenly I knew.. "You do!". They looked as if they could hear this.
Noland raised. "Hide the Mega stones. We can't make any mistakes now".
Sabrina and Tyler took them away and they all stood in a big circle. I was in the middle.. unseen. "At least one of us is a traitor. And has been smart enough to kill 2 of us. We should all take our Pokemon outside of their Pokeball and test their moves".
"So.. who do you think we should attack?"
"No one.. We can't keep doing this. But i have a plan.."
I tried but I could not read their minds.
"What is your plan? Guys??" I shouted again but nothing. [/S]

No one has been lynched![/S]

Night 2 begins now! and will end in 48 hours[/S]

Countdown[/S]

You may now use your night actions if you have any.
Remember you can't post anything here during the night
[/S]

(something went extremely wrong with the strike code.. bahh)

Last edited:

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Night 2 has ended

We passed the woods and saw a dark cave. I walked beside the group, still unnoticed like a ghost. My Absol followed me and started to look around in an alarming stare.
"What is it Absol?" I tried to look at the same direction but it was too dark. "Gardevoir! Use Teleport!" Cynthia suddenly said, and she and Gardevoir disappeared.
"What the..? Where did she go?" Tyler asked. They all looked around and searched through the cave. "Wait.. I think I can sense her" Sabrina and her Psychic Pokemon went outside the cave. Everyone followd her.
There in the open, Cynthia's body was found. No signs for Gardevoir. Noland and Lorry startes to look around while Louis checked her pulse. "She's gone.."
I looked at her and then all of a sudden my eyes shone and I felt as if my soul was drifting. I could see exactly what happened..

Cynthia: "Who are you? How did you find us? I saw you were following us.. "
Mad Scientist: "Just look behind you.."
???: Sorry Cynthia..
Cynthia: You!! ahhh
???: I truly hope you'll meet your parents in the afterlife...

Mad Scientist: Keep reporting to me. Go back quickly and act surprised.
???: Yes sir!

Ephemera was killed! He was:
You are Cynthia and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You have managed to escape one of the first attacks on the city but lost contact with your parents. Eager to find them you decide to join the team so they could return a favor and help you to find your missing parents. Lance promised you that once they find some key stones he will be able to help you out. When you asked him why he even needs you, he just said that it is not you that he needs but your beloved Gardevoir.

Pokemon: Gardevoir

Passive Ability: Fairy Guard
The last player you voted in the end of each day (if survived and did not get lynched) cannot be killed during the following night.

Active Ability: Light Screen
Each day you may target 2 players. By the end of the day, if the two players vote you and you survive, the two players will not be able to target you in the following night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all Project Fusion members.

Day 3 begins now!
This is LYLO!
There are 5 players alive
Majority is 3

Day 3 ends in 5 irl days from now

Countdown

Zone Q11

...NP and I both survived?

I got jailed, so someone is lying about their role for sure.
I assume that the jailor is scum since they are ruining the plan NP had thought of.
I suspect it is Nick because he claims to only have one ability, but since we are in LYLO I will not vote immediately.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
...NP and I both survived?

I got jailed, so someone is lying about their role for sure.
I assume that the jailor is scum since they are ruining the plan NP had thought of.
I suspect it is Nick because he claims to only have one ability, but since we are in LYLO I will not vote immediately.
What do you mean by jailed?

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK What was your results on your investigation last night?
@NaganadelIsBeast @Celever Did you go through with the plan?
@Zone Q11 Who was your initial target last night?

NinjaPenguin

It is exactly as I said: At the beginning of the night, I got a message saying:
Oh that's really weird that's a JK without kill protection. Yeah it'd have to be from scum since there's no way town would do that and mess with the plan.

@Celever Was this the same message you received on Night 1?

NinjaPenguin

I had a theory last night that scum would try to screw with the plan to give one of themselves immunity from being voted so now comes a large question: why is it that scum Cel-Naga would find it advantageous to block him last night instead of Naga redirecting him to Cel and Cel targeting me? Or is Zone scum and lying? I feel like there's no reason to lie here from him either since if he's scum I'm pretty deeply pocketed at the end of D2.
Also why in the world would scum target Zone with that instead of Nick when they could fully block the plan if he was targeted?

NinjaPenguin

Umm... so @NinjaPenguin I followed the plan, but as you know Zone can’t be targeted, I even got the message.

What to do now?
I think priority 1 is to wait and see Cel/Nick check in and say what happened last night for them. That might give us a better chance of piecing together the puzzle of why scum would block Zone rather than stopping Nick and therefore stopping the plan from going through.
Did you get this message when you submitted your action or just now at the start of the day?

Zone Q11

I had a theory last night that scum would try to screw with the plan to give one of themselves immunity from being voted so now comes a large question: why is it that scum Cel-Naga would find it advantageous to block him last night instead of Naga redirecting him to Cel and Cel targeting me?
That is what I had thought as well, but then the message arrived from Scattered, and now I am starting to suspect that Cel-Naga aren't a team.
Or is Zone scum and lying? I feel like there's no reason to lie here from him either since if he's scum I'm pretty deeply pocketed at the end of D2.
What would I even be lying about?
Also why in the world would scum target Zone with that instead of Nick when they could fully block the plan if he was targeted?
Hm... Because they think that my ability is morr threatening than Nick's? Think about it. My ability lets someone be lynchproof, while Nick's ability doesn't let him know who visits his target, nor who his target visits.

Zone Q11

I think priority 1 is to wait and see Cel/Nick check in and say what happened last night for them. That might give us a better chance of piecing together the puzzle of why scum would block Zone rather than stopping Nick and therefore stopping the plan from going through.
I agree that we should wait for their side of theil story, but I think I already know why jailor jailed me: Because they couldn't jail themselves.

Zone Q11

Ever since D2, I was wondering why Nick's the only person who has 1 ability only. Even when compared with Morda, it was painfully obvious that Nick should have more than 1 ability.

NinjaPenguin

What would I even be lying about?
You'd be lying about getting targeted by that action. But since Naga apparently can confirm it I guess that's not the case.
Hm... Because they think that my ability is morr threatening than Nick's? Think about it. My ability lets someone be lynchproof, while Nick's ability doesn't let him know who visits his target, nor who his target visits.
If somebody could stop the plan from working though, I think it would be more valuable to do so than to have you no longer make somebody lynchproof. Especially if the team is Cel-Naga or Nick-Naga and then Naga could just redirect you to his buddy and make them lynchproof along with stopping the plan by blocking Nick.
Is there a way that this somehow invalidates the plan along with stopping your active? Maybe then it could make sense in a Nick-Cel world?
I agree that we should wait for their side of theil story, but I think I already know why jailor jailed me: Because they couldn't jail themselves.
I have a guess right now on who the jailkeeper (jailor is a different role) might be and I think it's possible they might be town and have fakeclaimed and done this but I'd need to see them claim it and confirm my suspicions first. If it's anybody else, it's 99% a scum ability.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Okay. Here's my other ability, made no sense revealing it yesterday:
"Active Ability: Red Shield
Each day you may choose one player. That player cannot be targeted during the following night and can not use any Active abilities."

I'd already done that and then the dummy I am went and used High Senses on NP anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.