Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
##VOTE: @Ephemera

Because I've never played with you before and also to continue the trend of voting who's above us

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Oh, hi! I've never played before with anyone here actually, it's my first time!
(hope i don't get lynched D1...)

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I have played mafia, but never online.
I don't really have a set playstyle; if I have any tells or habits I have yet to determine them (besides the ones that have to do with my IRL expressions).

If I had to post something, I'd say I like to reason things through a lot, but sometimes too much.
I'm also not one for posting things without long sentences and thought processes.
If I want to say something, I will take my time until I can say it with proof and reasoning. No dropping in, suddenly posting a vote, then leaving before people can ask why.
(except in RVS)

I hope this is satisfactory.

P.S. Please tell me if my word choice is too formal! When I talk in real life, I don't know if people really listen to what I say because I speak too many long words... (._.)

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Day 1 Vote Count#1

5 votes for a majority

The player with the most votes is tagged

If you think there’s anything wrong, just ask

NagandalisBeast (1) - celever, GM DracLord
Celever (1)- TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (0)- GM DracLord
@GM DracLord (3)- Ephemera , NagandalisBeast, NinjaPenguin
Ephemera (1)- Jadethepokemontrainer

Not voting: Professor_jplap , GM DracLord , mordacazir

@Professor_jplap - last call to confirm your role by liking the attention post before you get modkilled/subbed-out.

Day 1 ends in about 3.5 days from now.
*Note: GM DracLord is at L-2
*Note: Pay attention to your role- some of the abilities are day abilities, meaning the time to use them is during the day and not during the night.

Last edited:

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
@Professor_jplap - You have been subbed out due to not confirming your role even though you have been online since the game has begun.

@TheAquaPiplup - You will replace Professor Jplap. Please confirm you got your role once I send it to you by liking this post.

As of writing this post, Day 1 is about to be over in 2 days with only one page filled. If I knew people signed up for this game with no intention of posting at least once a day, I'd have happily postponed the game to another date till people are more free to play. Mafia is a game of a lively discussion especially during D1, so I don't want to think about what's going to happen in later days. I don't mind modkilling players and make this game the shortest Mafia game in the history of PB, if that's how things are going to be. But hopefully, it will change at least by D2.

I am not angry at anyone btw, and I am aware of the amount of players with IRL issues who signed up for this game partly to kindly help me to make it happen, but do understand that signing up and then post only 1-2 posts in 3 days does not really make the game to become enjoyable and it will become pointless at some point if that's the best we can do in almost 3 days. One or two players doing that- not that of a big deal, but when all players do that it becomes a glaring issue.

Perhaps it's just the first time people just got stuck in RVS, but in case it's not, please try to post at least once a day from now on. If you don't know what to post or you have any question do not hesitate to PM me.

Thank you.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
@Professor_jplap - You have been subbed out due to not confirming your role even though you have been online since the game has begun.

@TheAquaPiplup - You will replace Professor Jplap. Please confirm you got your role once I send it to you by liking this post.

As of writing this post, Day 1 is about to be over in 2 days with only one page filled. If I knew people signed up for this game with no intention of posting at least once a day, I'd have happily postponed the game to another date till people are more free to play. Mafia is a game of a lively discussion especially during D1, so I don't want to think about what's going to happen in later days. I don't mind modkilling players and make this game the shortest Mafia game in the history of PB, if that's how things are going to be. But hopefully, it will change at least by D2.

I am not angry at anyone btw, and I am aware of the amount of players with IRL issues who signed up for this game partly to kindly help me to make it happen, but do understand that signing up and then post only 1-2 posts in 3 days does not really make the game to become enjoyable and it will become pointless at some point if that's the best we can do in almost 3 days. One or two players doing that- not that of a big deal, but when all players do that it becomes a glaring issue.

Perhaps it's just the first time people just got stuck in RVS, but in case it's not, please try to post at least once a day from now on. If you don't know what to post or you have any question do not hesitate to PM me.

Thank you.
Head up, i’ll be going back to my hometown for a the festivity, i try my best to post once a day for this coming week but apologise in advance if i skipped a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.