Finished [YPPY] The Timeout Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
You have to go to sleep and never wake up.

I hit @The Last Shaymin for not saving the turtles.
I hit you because you hit @The Last Shaymin for not saving the turtles. Revenge is a dish best served cold, but no main course is good on a cold dish.

My logic is confusing.
Which doesn’t make sense, now that I think about it, because logic should be universal and as such universally accepted. If my logic isn’t universally accepted, doesn’t that mean my logic isn’t logic?

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
You receive no penalty, stabbing someone in the back is the most common thing (?).

In Pokemon GO, I noted someone was fighting in a gym, I waited until there was one Pokemon left, I fought one time and conquered the gym with only one battle.

Turtwig

Retired retired Mod. Jovimohnaeliackvid.
Every community day, you spend the full three hours searching your city for a High IV shiny, but the reality is that you'll never find another shiny again :(

I skipped the gym for Domino's today shrugs

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
You open up Pokemon Sword and Shield for the first time, aiming to go on a shiny-only adventure. You set up the game, receive your starter, then soft reset and receive your starter again in the hope of continuing this cycle until you get a shiny. On your second attempt, your starter is a different colour to the first... But it's not shiny :O

I received a perfect-EV/IV/Egg Move Milotic through the GTS and, knowing full well that it was nearly guaranteed to be hacked, kept it.

Turtwig

FourteenAlmonds was playing Pokemon on his couch when suddenly there was a knock at the door. He went to turn the knob until International Police officer Looker kicks it down and brings out the cuffs once again. "I understand you're using a hacked 'mon?"

Sometimes I knowingly ignore texts thinking I'll check back and reply later. ...I don't always :(

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I take one of your twigs and hit you with it.

I drove while holding my phone.

Turtwig

Now once your screen is cracked, your fingers will repeatedly trace over the curves without initial consequence and you'll form a nervous habit in social situations. One day, you'll go too far and split the tip of your finger open like a huge papercut and curse Giratina itself.

Whenever I Wonder Trade breedjects and get low-tier garbage (Wingull, Magikarp, Pikipek), I send it back in WT and hope the receiver frowns like I did.

@mirdo don't hate me

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Wow, you're literally the worst. You just got the thread locked.

I lock the thread. and there's nothing you can do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.